Military So ISIS & the Middle East

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Aug 29, 2014.

1. tigerchick46

tigerchick46 Quick Learner

Or an army of State workers. Just need to let them know we only fight Tuesday-Thursday through the hours of 9am-11:30am or 1:30pm-3:30 pm. Also, no fighting on weekends, holidays, personal days, sick days, birthdays, cloudy days or sunny days.

GregLSU and Bengal B like this.
  2. tigerchick46

I cannot imagine the women who would want to date these filthy wacko's........we should offer free airline ticket's to the middle east to any woman or citizen who wants to join their Muslim brethren to take up arms against the U.S. Get as many of them as we can in one spot before we drop Fat Boy II and III on that wasteland.

GregLSU likes this.
  3. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Thank you so much for your contribution, dear lady. But you don't have to worry your pretty little head about it. The menfolk have it under control.

4. tigerchick46

Sure thing, y'all have done such a stellar job with them so far.

5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

If we would give state jobs to all of our enemies it would end war forever. "I can't fight this week. I'm using my K Time."

tigerchick46 likes this.
  6. alfredeneuman

alfredeneuman Founding Member

Wow. I often wonder how I would react if I saw that here. It happened frequently during my deployments, more often than not the man would slap or backhand the woman. Nothing I can do about it there. But here, I don't give a damn what your fucked up religion says, that's not a part of our culture (unless you're in the NFL or NBA, I guess). How many have seen that shit in this country and do nothing because it's the way they are. On second thought, it's probably not seen very often since the woman has to stay hidden. On a side note, I'll let @shane0911 explain what they do with the mentally ill and challenged folks.

tigerchick46 likes this.
  7. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

I've seen and worked with a lot of muslim students around campus. I see a lot of gender issues with them, but not much abuse. Of course, most are educated graduate students and aren't fools about western laws and culture. But It takes them a while to adapt to America. You can always tell the new ones. They are uncomfortable having to deal with American women. They walk around campus in slippers with their silent, scarved wives walking 8 paces behind them. But a year later, many have dropped a lot of that old-world crap and look like Ozzie and Harriet on vacation. The Indian, Turks, Malaysian, and Persian muslims assimilate culturally pretty well and keep their religion largely private. It's mostly the Arabs who cling doggedly to Medieval customs and do not assimilate western social culture. I almost never see them with American women. Those folks have some deep-seated issues.

8. tigerchick46

So would I pretty much be a nightmare for them?

9. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Behind closed doors is a whole different matter.

10. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Why yes, yes I think you would. ;)