Military So ISIS & the Middle East

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Aug 29, 2014.

1. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

They also make instant travel screens that fold up and fit into a large case. Can't tell you how many times we have all laughed when a coach will ask another (including me), "hey, can you grab the juggs".

2. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

The Peshmerga, with American air support, will destroy ISIL in the barbaric manner that they deserve. They have proven themselves to be both reliable and fierce on the battlefield. We should arm them to the teeth and provide them with the RECON and CAS they need to get the job done.

3. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

I took one on the inside, just above the knee and it wasn't a pitching machine. It was a 53 mph screw ball. The bruise lasted for months. I don't catch her anymore.

4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

No one (especially female) would ever in their right mind say that to me. Unless of course she did want me to grab her juggs which I'd be happy to oblige.

5. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

I should clarify....I never do the asking because there are men, such as yourself, who would in fact, try to grab some. Perfectly normal but I ain't stupid.

red55 and shane0911 like this.
  6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

About 20 years ago in St Louis a guy sued a strip club because his neck got injured by a pair of 44 Ds

GregLSU likes this.
  7. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

pussy

GregLSU and Bengal B like this.
  8. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

I think that is pretty much the plan. They have played ball with us and we feel comfortable about supporting them. And that is the way it should work. We have to soft-peddle it politically because the godamned Turks, who we goddamn need, are bat-shit crazy about the Kurds since Kurdistan sprawls on to Turkey and they have been fighting Kurdish rebels for decades.

It's complicated.

9. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Uh oh @red55 After years of claiming AQ has been destroyed and ISIS is the JV and that W's war authorization was not right, he has reversed himself. Now he is twisting his past words, actions and claims.

Now don't get me wrong Red this isn't an attack on the President, but I'm curious how as this contradicts everything you have said over the past months you will be able to change your tune with a straight face.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...bama-s-legal-case-for-war-makes-no-sense.html

10. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

I have never said that AQ was destroyed, ISIS is the JV team or that Dubs war authorization was not right. These are lies.

Do you pay attention to the news at all? Have you been aware that circumstances have changed recently and that our responses have been changed to accommodate them? This isn't a rigid "stay the course" strategy, it is a pragmatic one.

It is interesting that you have complained loudly for Obama to take action in Syria and now that he has done so, you find a way to complain about that, too. Not an attack on the President? Please. You are completely transparent.

I'm not debating with an article. Got any of your own thoughts?