Military So ISIS & the Middle East

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Aug 29, 2014.

1. tigerchick46

tigerchick46 Quick Learner

I disagree, I thinking bombing the shit out of them with big ass bombs eradicates a large portion of the problem.

If you mean killing "innocent" children like these, I call it preventative maintenance.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...-state-russia-spies-execution-child/21711345/

The "peaceful" Muslim community has long had their opportunity to get "pissed off" by now.....peaceful and Muslim is becoming a contradiction in terms

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

im not talking about the peaceful ones, if there are any, I'm talking about the ones who covet money more than Islam.

3. tigerchick46

I agree, people better wake up, this problem isn't going away anytime soon until drastic measures are taken......I don't think ground support is the solution IMO, I think big bombs are and plenty of them.

4. tigerchick46

I presume you are referring to the Saudi's, not that it matters to me which group over there you are referring to, I still think you win some and you lose some, if they are collateral damage to eradicating a much larger problem they should have stepped up and got these lunatics in line sooner. Fuck em.

Bengal B likes this.
  5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

What the hell is wrong with these kids? Why can't they just grow their hair long and smoke dope like we did?

Winston1 likes this.
  6. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Like you did. I am a child of the 80's my hair has never been below my neckline.

7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

While I am sympathetic to your idea of carpet bombing them all you know as well as I do that ain't gonna happen. BUT! We should forget about trying to minimize collateral damage. In the video @uscvball posted they were careful to shoot only combatants while avoiding the tents as well as the donkeys-horses. If those scumbags knew we would provide their wives and kids a one way ticket to paradise as well they would know that hiding behind them and using them as cover wouldn't work. I am not inhumane. We should dropped pamphlets as well as putting our new policy on the internet in Arabic.

Be a terrorist and you and only you are responsible for the deaths of your families and entire villages. Maybe some of those "uninvolved" muslims might rise up and kick the terrorists out for their own preservation.

8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I'm a 70's guy but I never grew it to real long hippie length. I didn't want to be limited to only dating hippie chicks.

9. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

you were probably a Wooderson. Alright alright alright.

10. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

I'm about reality. We don't have the capability to carpet bomb 1.5 billion Muslims even if we wanted to become genocidal, which only nut jobs think is a solution to anything. It's a fantasy. Fantasies may be fun, but they ain't real.