Military So ISIS & the Middle East

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Aug 29, 2014.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

The dead ones are no threat to us

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

3. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Another kill-'em-all kook.

4. red55

Chicken Littles will worry about anything. So . . . a third-world terrorist on the run from US drone strikes says for muslim Americans to start shooting up malls for him. I guess Americans should all dig a hole and crawl in it or maybe start killing 1.5 billion muslims to show this asshole how pissed off we are.

Stop buying the enemy's propaganda. That's all it is. Hell, our own nut jobs shoot up a mall or two every year. It's no threat to the existence of America. Homeland Security and the police can handle it.

5. CalcoTiger

CalcoTiger Live Long and Prosper IVI

red what was 911 terrorist propaganda in the future when we are Israel and worry about car bombs and kids getting slaughtered like the school do we do something then?

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I love how people downplay Islam. Of all the religions, its absolutely the worst.

Bengal B likes this.
  7. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

I don't know about best or worst. What I do know is that Wahabbists are doing nearly 100% of the terrorism. They always have. A Wahabbist leads ISIS. Had we kept our SOG's under wraps instead of flaunting them and they now in turn, flaunt themselves, they would still be effective in canoeing terror leaders, thereby destroying their ability to coordinate attacks. Did we know the names of terror leaders back in the 90's? Hell no. They were taken out the day they hit the "list".

Bengal B likes this.
  8. red55

I can't understand this sentence. Can you rephrase?

9. red55

Hezbollah, Hamas, Fatah, are not Wahabbists. The Taliban is not even Arab and although strictly fundamentalist and sharing some extreme views like Al Qaeda, is not strictly Wahabbist. ISIS is indeed an offshoot of Wahabbinism, but has grown so radical that that their definition of who is a muslim includes practically nobody outside of ISIS. The Grand Mufti of Saudi Arabia, the most senior and most influential Wahhabi Muslim religious and legal authority in Saudi Arabia, has stated flatly that IS and Al Qaeda are "enemy number one of Islam" and not in any way part of the faith.

I'm not sure how we "canoed" terrorists in the 90's :D . . . but today we are hitting them with drone strikes in five countries and have killed hundreds of terrorist leaders.

10. CalcoTiger

CalcoTiger Live Long and Prosper IVI

I mean that we better deal with them where they live because as Israel has seen they love car bombs and killing children.

If we wait and don't take the fight to them then we will have more and more 911 type events.

It doesn't come cheap and it means we have to have a presence in the middle east to deal with them there.