Military So ISIS & the Middle East

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Aug 29, 2014.

1. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Rags and Russians are both are addicted to inflammatory rhetoric. But none can compare with the unintentional hilarity of the North Koreans . . .

"If the U.S. starts a nuclear war, the Peoples Army will set fire to the dens of crimes and bases of aggression with its powerful and sophisticated nuclear strike means and completely wipe them out on the earth.

“The U.S. mainland is similar to a boiled pumpkin. This vast territory will inevitably turn into a living hell of appalling disasters by the annihilating strikes to be dealt by the Korean People’s Army.”

And of course, their greatest military glory . . . when the Peoples giant robot soldier destroyed Washington.

[​IMG]

GregLSU likes this.
  2. tigerchick46

tigerchick46 Quick Learner

So what has changed from your days as a Gov't employee ?

So Internet Tuff, get over yourself yet again.

Trying to decipher who's the enemy holding the rifle, who's got a suicide bomb strapped to their body, who's harboring them, who's financing them, who's cheering for them, who's got some other means of killing our soldiers we haven't seen yet in these "cesspools" you mentioned is nearly impossible because the whole region is a cesspool and they are all one of the above to some degree....and always will be. There will always be collateral damage trying to surgically remove them.....spare the troops the impossible task, save money, save our lives, press a few buttons....BOOM problem solved.

We can save a lot more money and lives (of our own) by not sending anyone, just a few bombs, big ones.

Cool, these perpetrators, they just all happen to be Muslim FYI. Coincidence I guess.

When I feel challenged, I'll let you know.......I love the recurring theme of you just stating how people feel, your alter ego here has got it's own ego....rock on!

gyver likes this.
  3. tigerchick46

You just have to send a few A-bombs over, the rest of them will calm the fuck down. If they don't, send a few more.

GregLSU and shane0911 like this.
  4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

.:)

5. tigerchick46

Hey! I saw that....and like that portion of it

6. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

You think I'm shamed about being university faculty? That's funny! What has changed? Well, I make more money for doing less work at LSU but I am still receiving international recognition for it. Meanwhile I have more time for well-paying consulting work. And I wear shorts and sandals a lot. How are things at McDonalds?

Your ignorance of what can be done with nuclear weapons is profound. You are making a fool of yourself, so go right ahead. Do you have any idea how big the world is? And how small the damage radius of a nuclear weapon is? Do you seriously think we could kill them all and solve all of our problems? What about all the friendly nations in the fallout shadow? Worse, what about China and Russia who have retaliatory capability? There are about a hundred more considerations, but you aren't even getting the obvious ones.

When there is a rat my garage, I trap him and kill him. You would burn the garage down. Brilliant!

You don't grasp what the costs are either. Those weapons and their delivery systems cost many $Billions!

Was McVeigh a muslim? Was Kozinski or Rudolph? How about the Irish Republican Army? There are loony terrorists all over the place. Wake up and smell the coffee.

Winston1 and Tiger in NC like this.
  7. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

There are loons in every religion that's definitely true, and at one point in history Christians acted like the radical Muslims of today. Butchering people because they were heretics, burning people at the stake for blasphemy. Today there are far greater amounts of violent lunatics associated with Islam. Christianity grew up, Islam hasn't.

gyver, Winston1, uscvball and 2 others like this.
  8. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

In all honesty the best tools are drones, maybe we need to black out their skies with B52s, bomb the shiatt out of them and then follow if up with round the clock drone strikes till they lose the stomach for it, or they all get their virgins. If they'd let me, I'd gladly sit back for 12 hours a day and just play virtual COD with ISIS, and HAMAS.

gyver and Bengal B like this.
  9. alfredeneuman

alfredeneuman Founding Member

We've been using drones for years and accomplished nothing more than make more jihadists.

I think we're all missing the point with ISIS. They aren't simply attempting to establish a caliphate in Syria and Iraq - they are attempting to establish a foothold.

10. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Well that's the thing, they are mostly in Syria. It's almost led me to believe that when it comes to war, you're damned if you do and damned if you don't. I'm glad I don't have to make those decisions.

GregLSU likes this.