So Russia is taking over the Ukraine

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by islstl, Mar 1, 2014.

1. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

I know a guy from England. He would have to wait 6 months to get a hernia operation because it wasn't an imminent danger to his life. He considered their healthcare a joke.

2. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

4. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Britain has the highest violent crime rate in Europe per capita. France, and the Netherlands are also in the top 10. Germany has huge violent crime issues. To say "virtually no violent crime" is absurd.

Well, they all trail the United States. The EU has some very big economic problems.

Canada has a higher per-capita pollution rate than us. Pollution in Western Europe is far from "limited".

Socialized medicine is paid for by vastly higher taxes. And those easy working environments and benefits result in much lower productivity than the US.

All things considered the US is still the best living, working and educational environment, which is why immigrants are lined up to get here.

Winston1 likes this.
  5. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Enlightening article that puts neo-nazi militants in more control over far right results than has been let out;

http://consortiumnews.com/2014/03/30/ukraines-inconvenient-neo-nazis/

Report from the BBC:

Subject seems pretty sensitive and a major argument among parties over there. Why US MSM's dismiss the reporting is even more boggling.

Does this give Putin some credibility or is this a side effect everyone want's concealed, including Putin?

6. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Could be its a Stalin vs Hitler scenario. Neither side is very attractive.

7. LaSalleAve

Then why are we ranked so low in math and science? I don't ever hear about teenagers in Denmark shooting up a school and murdering children. Don't get me wrong I think this country was the greatest at one point and could be again, but it's not right now. I wouldn't mind paying higher taxes if I knew my tax dollars weren't going to bullshit like subsidizing oil and gas companies and other corporations, defense spending and law enforcement and spying on us.

8. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Education is no longer reward and advancement based in this country. Standards are low and and based on the lowest common denominator statistical child.

Then vote. Perhaps not for the party that caters to the 1%-ers and Corporate America.

9. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

You mean the Ds?????

10. LaSalleAve

I do, my dudes never win though.