so the bruce jenner thing is no joke?

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by tirk, Feb 3, 2015.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

ok let me go back to pretending women dont use the restroom. ever. god.

LSU_Sooner, red55 and shane0911 like this.
  2. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

This thread never really had potential. Shoud probably lock it or just delete it all together.

Someone is about to admit something they prolly shouldn't. Friends don't let friends out themselves nor do friends let friends deny the truth. This can't end well, it just can't.

StaceyO likes this.
  3. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Lol. Some toilet seat covers can be an issue. They fall into the toilet faster than one can sit.

Why don't some women realize that a flusher may need some help or a little elbow grease? I don't understand walking out without flushing if you haven't given it a serious effort.

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

And the creep increases

tirk likes this.
  5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

There is all winds of weird out there. Google something like MILFs taking dumps or Amateurs or teens or big blobs taking dumps. Its all there.

6. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Not me holmes, I want nothing to do with the ladies restroom.

Was on a detail that had to replace all the wall lockers in a women marines barracks once. Never wanted to go back in there ever again.

7. shane0911

You aren't doing yourself any favors by knowing this

red55 likes this.
  8. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

you have to know when to say when. call tiga with this shit. i dont wanna know anything about it.

shane0911 likes this.
  9. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

So now a high school in Missouri is dealing with just such an issue but the teen in question wasn't happy or satisfied with using the unisex bathroom.

"For Perry, her personal struggle began as soon as she could call herself a teenager. At age 13, Perry began to feel “more like a girl than a boy,” she told the Times.

By the middle of last year, her junior year at Hillsboro High, Perry was ready to come out as transgender. She was tired of pretending to be someone she wasn’t, she told the Post-Dispatch. She began wearing a wig, dresses and women’s makeup, although she has not had gender reassignment surgery.

When school began on Aug. 13, Perry told school administrators that she wanted to use the girls’ bathroom and locker room, instead of the unisex bathroom she had used as a junior.

The school consented, in accordance with guidelines from the U.S. Department of Education’s Office of Civil Rights that say students should be allowed to use facilities in accordance with their gender identification."

So he still has a penis but forced the issue so he could "identify" as a female. A parent with a son at the school said, "The girls have rights, and they shouldn’t have to share a bathroom with a boy,” Tammy Sorden, who has a son at Hillsboro High, told the Post-Dispatch. Lila should not get special treatment, Sorden said, “while the girls just have to suck it up".

For his part, Lila said, "I was tired of being “segregated” because of being transgender.

“With using the staff bathroom, I felt like I was being segregated off, like: ‘Here are the boys, here are the girls, this is me,'” she told the TV station. “And I wanted to help blend in with all the other girls.”

“I wasn’t hurting anyone,” she told the Post-Dispatch. “I am a girl. I am not going to be pushed away to another bathroom"

Mmm, sorry Lila. What does "help blend in" even mean? He isn't helping anyone but himself. And exactly how can he claim he isn't hurting anyone? And is that really the only delineator? Why should all the girls in the girls locker room be forced to make the adjustments?

This comment made me laugh, "Since the controversy started, Perry has dropped out of her physical education class to avoid using the locker room altogether, she told the newspaper. She now also tries to avoid using the bathroom at her high school: a difficult task for a teenage girl." Exactly why is it difficult for a teenage girl to avoid the bathroom? Every reason I can think of isn't something that a transgender can account for.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/a-...om-now-her-community-is-up-in-arms/ar-AAdSn1R

10. shane0911

I'm real broken up about it. Terribly.