So this is how Auburn burned down? lol

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tirk, Mar 25, 2005.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

damn! how'd i miss this. all hail ramah.

http://www.tigerforums.com/showthread.php?t=19758

09-18-2004 01:25 PM

ramah

over the years ... My Kel-Tec 9mm always accompanies me on my travels ...

Auburn 1996 ... didn't do a damned thing to start it ... but I sure as hell finished it. I was always bad that way as a young man … reckless beyond reason … but graced with incredible luck … never once arrested for DUI or any felony … only traffic charges of reckless driving (took my 69 Big Block Camaro out once after washing it and was trying to blow dry it at 143 in a 55 zone).

Was drinking moderately that day in Auburn in 1996 ... most of my fifth gone ... having a good time with my 2 buds just walking around, wearing our LSU gear and socializing on a beautiful late afternoon chatting up the local girls looking for fun ... smiled, acted unconcerned when we heard the usual bull **** from the Barners (as always) and we just kept moving and smiling … chatting up the girls and passing the bottle … the girls there never refuse a drink … When lo' and behold ... a nice little gang comes up from behind and starts the usual crap and the talk ... we smile and keep walking saying “nothing” ... then the shoving from behind starts on one of my buds ... he knows I'm packing and just gives me this stare and ignores the dude who shoved him ... we keep walking ... he’s shoved twice and called an LSU mother ****er ... my bud just keeps glancing at me

My hand is under my pullover sweatshirt on my 9mm now ... the three of us keep walking ... we're near this wooded lot … One ****er flies full speed and shoves my bud about 10 feet into the base of this pine tree ... flinging him to the ground and knocking his drink and Bottle of Jack out of his hand ... That’s thrice ... No witnesses and outnumbered 8-3, so these Barners think … Big mistake … the rest run when they see me pistol whip this guy with a quick back hand and my bud gets off the ground in a rage and nearly stomps the guy half to death … We pull my bud off the idiot and we leave the Barner bashed and bleeding and move quickly through the lot and around the back side of a gym next to the stadium ... wouldn't you know it ... my bud’s still in an adrenaline-filled rage and really starts to lose it … we’re all alone and I’m trying to calm him down when he takes his bottle of black jack and makes a friggin’ Molotov cocktail outta the damned thing and before I can grab him … he throws it through this glass window … what a waste of good Jack … We make it inside the stadium … I’m still nervous because my bud’s really going gonzo, cursing and bringing attention to us … They confiscate our last bottle of liquor at the gate … anyway, we get in … what a great game and road win for LSU (19-15) … but something unusual happened … flames from the other side of the stadium … where we were earlier … start coming over the top tier … I look at these two I’m with … No way, nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!

The statute of limitations is seven years and I’m glad my crazy days of youth are long over … anyway, the Barners got a new barn out of the deal and no one was hurt … except the azzhole I pistol whipped. I buried my maniac friend three years later (on the Saturday morning before the "cigar game" in 1999) ... is life strange or what ... he drove his sports car off a cliff in Malta

Me and the surviving other bud have never spoke about the incident since ... and we talk LSU FB every week and make games when I'm back home ...

That’s my Fire Game experience with wonderful Auburn fans … draw your own conclusions … I have no conclusions or assumptions regarding that day other than ...

It was just another wild & crazy day when LSU & Auburn played FB ...
    Nick Saban & his magic is gone. All Glory is fleeting. THE DEFENSIVE CUTTING EDGE style is gone forever. A new smorgasbord of copycats & chancers is aboard. Mediocrity on defense & LESS SMILES awaits LSU FB. Say adieu to the BCS Bowl appearances in January, Say adieu to the SEC Championships every December, Say adieu to the Number One Recruiting of Yesterday. Mediocrity isn't bad. The meek shall inherit the earth. Hail to the dead King. Hail to his glory. Hail Nick Saban

1 person likes this.
  2. bayareatiger

bayareatiger If it's too loud YOU'RE TOO OLD

Like him or not, he was one of the most interesting
    posters in the history of this board.

He REALLY needs to shut down the Saban fixation, though.

3. KTeamLSU

KTeamLSU Founding Member

lol... Full of ****e as always... bless little Ramahs heart... he is sorely missed.

4. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

lmao i was looking for that post on Shure headphones Jay and I were discussing and luckily someone spelled sure with an h. otherwise I woulda missed out on this great nugget.

I knew it was reading like a great novel but i wasnt aware it actually was one. :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

anyone get the picture of that glass collection?

5. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

Ramah's billion dollar whale collection:

[​IMG]

6. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

7. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

In a way that brought a tear to my eye. The good days are behind us gentlemen, no more or the ways of reckless carefree i don't give a rats ass attiutde. Wife, kids, bills, beckon us away from what we have come to know and love. But we will always have those bittersweet memories of days and games past, and we can all fondly sit back in our chairs on our porches and smile.

I need that i was hurting and in pain all day thank ya tirk put a smile on my face!

8. MarineTiger

MarineTiger Founding Member

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Wouldn't mind another burn down.

9. USMTiger

USMTiger Founding Member

I don't think Jack is flammable, but a good yarn none-the-less. Whatever happened to that guy?

10. TejasTiger

TejasTiger Founding Member

Not only that, but we're to believe stadium security snagged the bottle they tried to smuggle in but somehow missed his 9mm. Plus, given the way his bud died ("off a cliff in Malta"), I'd like to be Ramah's friend since they all seem to travel around the world quite a bit.

Is indeed a great story.

Ramah got pissed over the Les Miles selection, though I suspect he'll be back, oh, right after we beat Tennessee to go 3-0 and crack the top 2 or 3 in the country this September.

1 person likes this.