So, what do you guys-N-gals think are the chances

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by HectorSpectre, Apr 11, 2008.

1. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

I think it is a possibility that LSU ends up in a BCS Bowl. We'll be very good IMO and we get UGA at home. The SEC will be a dogfight again this year with several good teams capable of knocking anyone in the league off.

2. Old Bandit

Old Bandit Just Some Old Guy

Like some I believe we make it to a BCS bowl again this yr. I think some of you are underestimating the talent that we do have on this team. IMHO the biggest question is whether or not Ryan can live up to expectations, should he be what we anticipate him to, this team could very well be as good if not better than last yrs team.

2 people like this.
  3. lsufaninmiss

lsufaninmiss GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Hector

:geaux::geaux::geaux::geaux::geaux::geaux:
    :geaux::geaux::geaux::geaux::geaux::geaux:

4. HectorSpectre

HectorSpectre Founding Member

You're on, bro' ... as long as the field is 10 yards long and 2 yards wide. :lol:

5. HectorSpectre

HectorSpectre Founding Member

Hi there!

I am in the pangs of serious jealousy over Mel's throw, you know.

How's your grandson, Brady? Everything A-OK? <Hopin' and prayin'!>

6. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

Hey, we know everybody and his brother is drooling over a BCSNCG match-up between LSU and USC. This is some excruiting football foreplay at this point.

The press had us both primed for that match-up last year, and I fully expect Les Miles to run that wonderful mouth of his enough preseason to get us highly ranked and in a position to go to the big game again.

We must remember that, even though LSU has won TWO NC's in five years, we still haven't gone undefeated. So we have something very tangible left to prove. USC has the talent to get back to the game, as do we.

Let's get it on!

1 person likes this.
  7. TigerKid05

TigerKid05 Say Whaa!?!?

the advent of the mobile quarterback will seriously put a damper on possible undefeated seasons...we'll see a day where a 2 loss team will play a 3 loss team for a title...thats just my opinion...its the new forward pass

8. Old Bandit

Old Bandit Just Some Old Guy

Even if we were lucky enough to make it through the SEC undefeated, the ultimate prize is still the same, and we have 2 of them. I am ok with that. Although undefeated is a nice lofty goal.

9. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

USC is still chasing their 1st modern era BCSNC :)crystal:). Their claim of the 2003 title is a joke... as we hoisted the crystal and their 2004 NC may very well be taken away once this Reggie Bush investigation is completed... and once that happens and they have to forfeit losses and titles not to mention scholarships... their ship is sunk and you'll see Caroll bolt for the NFL.
    While still good... USC isn't the same team they were the last few years and lost some key people from this past season... I don't think anyone wants to see this new LSU Tiger offense... and I am willing to bet our D is ranked atleast in the top 5.

10. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

I suppose there is still the possibility that 2004 might turn out differently in the record book but clearly at this point, USC is NOT chasing their 1st of the BCS era.

I hope this year's USC team isn't the same as the last few years. Of course I have hopes that it's MUCH better. :yelwink2: