So what happens after Lee finally gets in the Auburn game next week

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by islstl, Oct 17, 2010.

1. MFn G I M P

MFn G I M P Founding Member

Seriously, what is your problem with me? You can ask just about anyone, I have been one of the biggest pumpers around this season.

Jefferson is simply horrible - face the facts. He has absolutely no reason to be in the game. The one stated reason for why Jefferson is playing -he enhanecs our running attack - isn't true. Our running attack isn't any better with him in there because we average more yards per carry the past 3 games with Lee than with Jefferson (his 1 83 yard run screws the stats in his favor).

2. MBTigah

MBTigah Myrtle Beach Tiger Fan

I was always taught that when there is a problem, you have to find the ROOT cause in order to fix it. We can sit here and debate JJ vs. JL all day, but in the end, it is obvious that the root cause of the offensive woes is the poor quarterback play of JJ. He is perfectly capable of running the offense. He's done it before. For whatever reason, he is not now. He MUST be replaced in order to get the offense going. JL, in the words of our illustrious coach gives us "the best chance to win". This is an easy one coach. Start Lee.

3. Jackson

Jackson Tiger in NC

I fear you are absolutely correct. Les said in his press media address today that we need both quarterbacks to play, that each have had good games against Auburn the two previous seasons. I don't know what that means, this is a new season, forget last year and the year before. The best guy should play, and right now that is definitely JLee. However, I will be totally shocked if JJ does not trot onto the field to take the first snap. I just about lose my mind when I see JJ on the sideline with that pouty look on his face. I guess the saying, 'It is what it is' applies here, and we will just have to live with it, I don't believe Miles is going to change this rotation thing.

4. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

When?? When has he run this offense?? He sucked last year just like he sucks this year. Lee put up 388 points in 08, JJ put up 323. So .. even comparing their past records, JJ still sucked. JL didn't even have the benefit of a decent defense in 08, as Jj had last year ... at least comparatively speaking.

The pass game is better with JLee, the run game is better with JLee, and the entire offense works better with JLee .... Lee puts up points. So far, he has not thrown an INT that was his fault .... just the one in the TN game that was more coaching error than JLee error.