so who do you have winning....

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by LaSalleAve, Mar 29, 2010.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

out of the final four teams remaining in the college basketball tournament? I gotta go with Michigan State because of Tom Izzo. I had MSU losing in the 3rd round, and at the time i was very, very unsure of that pick, because Izzo has proved that he can flat out coach. I can't remember a coach who has gotten more out of the talent than he has over the past 10 years.

2. Hawker45

Hawker45 Founding Member

Hard to bet against Izzo at this point.

Looks like the Oregon Nike-Ducks are prepared to send him a boatload of money to come to Eugene. My guess is the "boat" will be made of fiberglass or metal, not trees.

Report: Izzo to be offered richest-ever hoops deal by Oregon - Game On!: Covering the Latest Sports News

This should be fun.

3. TimAlvine

TimAlvine Freshman

Who would have thought it would be Michigan State and Butler in the Final Four playing against each other. Many people would have put Kansas, K-State, Syracuse, Georgetown, Ohio State, Maryland, Pittsburgh, Vanderbilt etc. before these teams. Michigan State was a top-dog before the season started and dropped as the season went on, but the fact they are doing all of this without Kalin Lucas is one of the most impressive parts about it. Heck, Tennessee was a shot away from making it as a 6th seed… man I love the NCAA

If you want an in depth write up, preview and predictions for Michigan State vs. Butler go to: NCAA Final Four: Butler vs. Michigan State Preview and Prediction and weigh in on the action.. also vote who you think will move on to the national championship

Butler is SO hot winning 24 straight games.. the last time they lost was back on December 22nd 2009… before X-mas!!! Insane! And the fact they are playing five miles away from their campus is going to be nuts .. talk about home-court advantage!!
    !twocrystals!

4. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

To UAB of all teams.