So who steps up next year as leader...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TexasTigers, Jan 5, 2003.

1. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

My guess is Micheal Clayton, Assuming we can get some other WR's to take the pressure off, Micheal Clayton is about to become the next great LSU player. (Assuming we get a QB who can throw him the ball)

With Bradie leaving it is the first time I can remember where we did not have a big time underclassmen heading into the next season. (Faulk, Bradie James, Rohan, etc etc)

Marcus Spears and Hill could be the defensive leaders, and what I mean by leader is fill the Role Bradie James had, someone to calm players down, someone the players look up to as a leader..

I think the next two years become the Micheal Clayton show.

2. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Maybe Spears on defense and Peterman on offense will become leaders. I miss the kind of leadership that Eric Andolsek had.

3. WF TIGER

WF TIGER Founding Member

One more year for Clayton then goin pro.

4. It will be interesting to watch but remember...even Bradie James wasnt treated as THE leader until the 2nd or 3rd game of the season. I would say it will end up being Michael Clayton on offense and I have no idea on defense. With Saban moving alot of his best players to D, no telling who will be there next year. Maybe even Clayton.

5. TIGERNMS

TIGERNMS Founding Member

what about Henderson? or maybe

Wilkerson. There are lots of options, I'm sure someone will step it up! Randall Gay has been around, hmmmmmmmm.

Will the leader come from offense or defense?