So, why did the Saudis give Jared Kushner 2 BILLION DOLLARS?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Oct 22, 2023.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

EXCLUSIVE: Saudi crown prince bragged that Jared Kushner gave him CIA intelligence about other Saudis saying 'here are your enemies' days before 'corruption crackdown' which led to torture and death

hundreds were rounded up, including princes from rival parts of the Saudi royal family and some of the country's wealthiest businessmen.

Saudi crown prince reportedly bragged he had Jared Kushner ‘in his pocket’

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...gs-Jared-Kushner-handed-U-S-intelligence.html

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

who made the claim kishner gave him classified info? it just said "sources"? are you the source? am I? is it the reporter who wrote the story? some twitter clown?

3. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

regardless of who the source is the question remains: why did they give Kushner two billion?

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Why does Joe Biden smell little kids?

shane0911 likes this.
  5. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

I like that you’ll question, but completely discredit anything about Joe Biden’s dealings with Hunter’s business. I’d also like to know why they gave Kushner $2B.

LSUpride123 and shane0911 like this.
  6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

I have answered this like 9 times. for political inflence.

also they didn't really give him 2 billion, that's still their money, it was invested. they can withdraw it.

unlike the folks that paid the Biden family, they straight paid him for services

7. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

In order to maintain interest in case the prosecutors have to show that they have some evidence to support their claims. Thus far two congressional committees have been investigating the hell out of it and Hunter Biden has been under FBI investigation for the past 5-6 years and all they've come up with is tax evasion and a gun charge on Hunter. Maybe Kushner's deal is completely on the up and up...I don't know. But it at least merits a second look given the role that Kushner was playing on behalf of our government and then accepting a 2 billion dollar investment.

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

my understanding is that some of the evidence for those charges was found on his laptop. I guess you were wrong about it being a Russian disinfo campaign

9. Rex

Rex Founding Member

In a pig's eye.

Investment firms typically charge 3% to 8% in management fees. At the very least Jared pocketed SIXTY MILLION DOLLARS. And for all we know he kept the entire 2 billion.

Paid for his investment expertise? Laughable. He had never and still has never shown any such talent. Instead, that entire family has shown a ready willingness to share our classified secrets for personal gain. At least two of our spies in Russia were killed when trump made the vindictive decision to unseal the Steele dossier. trump shared American nuclear secrets with Australian billionaire Anthony Pratt to gain monetary favor there. And now we learn that MBS bragged that Jared was in his pocket and used info therefrom to kill off his enemies.

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

lemme guess, you got this from twitter, while also claiming you never use twitter