Social Security to See Payout Exceed Pay-In This Year

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Sourdoughman, Mar 25, 2010.

1. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

I would be even more against the bill if it included forced terilization. It is a gross violation of human rights. It is the kind of thing the Chinese do.

Firstly, the motive is based on the erroneous stereotype that lazy and uneducated people get on wellfare so they can sit around doing nothing for the rest of their lives. That just isn't reality.

Second it is a permanent solution to a problem that hasa definite end. You can only be on wellfare for so long.

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

There are alot of people on welfare who have the ability to work, and would rather not because why work when you can get something for free. Crap man, i have tons of people who will get hired on here, just so they can make that 2880 bucks so they can quit and collect unemployment. This country is filled with lazy people, and if you are on welfare, and can't afford kids then you shouldn't be allowed to have any. Thats one of the problems with this country, i can't legally smoke a joint, but any yahoo with prick can inseminate a woman. You have to be 21 to drink a beer, but you can be any age to produce a baby. That isn't a little f'd up to you?

3. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Some are into the 3rd generation. There are 40 year old men that only know that the check comes on the 3rd.

4. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Stealing goes up when unemployment goes up. At least property crime does. Violent and white collar crime does not correlate, but theft and burglary do.

5. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Since the Clinton welfare reforms of the 1990's that scenario just no longer exists. You pretty much have to be disabled or have multiple dependent children to qualify for welfare today and then the maximum is three years.

6. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

I agree with Supafan.
    Just because speeding, pot is illegal doesn't keep people from doing it.
    Just because you have to be 21 to drink doesn't mean people under 21 doesn't drink.

People will always find a way to work around the system anyway.
    You have made that point yourself.
    What do you suggest?
    How do you want to control people's behavior?
    Are you for us doing what they do in China?

I mean agree with you on pot and I am not saying everything is A ok but in no way should our country interfere with people's right to choose.
    I guess you could say I am PRO CHOICE of sorts!:lol::rofl:
    An earthquake just happened.

I am still against Abortion though because murder is wrong!
    People should be responsible enough to use birth control.
    All of this is about responsibility, people have to be responsible not the government for them.

7. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

thats where we disagree, because i don't think it's murder, it's no more murder than a woman flushing her eggs once a month in my opinion, but that is another argument for another thread.

Just let me get this straight. You think anyone and everyone should be allowed to reproduce?

See i think you should have to fill out an application to be able to reproduce. There are too many children out there who's parents are pieces of crap, or who's parents just don't give a damn about them. This planet is over populated and its only going to get worse. Plus, all these yahoo's who don't take care of their kids, who are on welfare, you and i are paying for them, which is fine i guess, but don't keep having kids you can't take care of.

8. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

Newsflash... Most people on wellfare are working single mothers or minors.

I agree if you can't afford children you should not have them, but I do not agree we should systematically destroy inherent human rights. You seem to favor fascism. I lioke freedom.

So you are a hypocrite. You don't want the government telling you not to smoke weed, but it is ok for the government to tell poor people not to have babies.

Flushed eggs have the same DNA as the mother. They arew a part. Aborted babies have a unique DNA that is different from that of the mother or the father. They represent a new organism.

Yes. I do not think the government should force sterilization on the undesireables in order to creeate a smarter, more productive, and handsome populace. Ya know who did think that? Hitler.

That really is sad. And it also has nothing to do with the finances of their parents. I would assume most wellfare receipients love their kids as much as we do. I would also assume that there are some well off pricks who don't give a damn.

If you are saying that people who don't love their kids don't deserve them I agree. To me it seems you are saying poor people don't love their kids and they had them just to be mean.

The planet is not overpopulated. We are just really crappy at allocating resources.

1 person likes this.
  9. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

So we should give people money so they don't steal from us? How about locking them up and throwing away the key.

10. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

So we're just paying them off? I still say BS.