Softball CWS

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUTiga, May 20, 2017.

1. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

You can read through the experimental rule change that was discussed in 2015.
    https://sup.arbitersports.com/Groups/104484/Library/files/Experimental_Rule_QA_081315.pdf

At one point, the rules for ASA were the same as baseball....no devices allowed. But I think at that time the thought process was that someone in the dugout could be stealing signs and using the device to communicate. I forget what the app was called but when my daughter was playing youth softball, we tracked both pitch and hit array. We also monitored each at-bat so we knew what the batter could hit or not off of each pitcher.

2. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

Tiga mentions Carly, who is a pitcher. You mention Parker, another pitcher. The thread was centered on pitchers so I assumed that's what you were talking about; a pitcher.

There is a Raegan so that's probably who you are talking about here. She played in the game against LSU as a pinch runner. I remember her mainly due to the weird way Raegan is spelled compared to what we normally see.

(She's from Rusty Fisher's group ... pretty well known in the travel circuit from what I'm told.)

3. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

iScore, maybe? One of the "execs" of the Grandslammer's (baseball booster club) keeps track of all the Bama games using that app. He's been a great source for quick info.

4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

That is her. My wife met a lady at work the other day wearing an LSU shirt. They got to talking and the lady was saying LSU was recruiting her daughter. When my wife mentioned that her friend has a daughter that was on the OU team her response was "yeah, she is on the team" meaning she doesn't play. Apparently Big Game Patty only plays girls from Cali

5. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

I got gator chomped by an entire inbred gator family on the way home today. MF"s

[​IMG]

Triggered.

6. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

@shane0911 see Miss St coming lefty v lefty?

7. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Yes fool, what I won't see is that guy back on the mound when another lefty comes up