Some A-Hole Just Threw LSU Under the Bus on Cowherd

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Cajun Sensation, Dec 21, 2009.

1. Berge

Berge Founding Member

He lived in my apartment complex and after his Sugar Bowl coming-out party, he had a brand new car within two weeks.

2. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

You just got me thinking, isn't that outfit sort of an ox y moron for the purple masses? Well, I guess people compartmentalize that kind of stuff and keep moving.

However, you never know how that can color the Psyche in time.

I don't see the big deal. In Alabama Escalade is the official sponsor of the Crimson Tide football team, and we support our sponsor.

3. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

If you are speaking about Todd Kinchen I have to cry foul on this statement.

4. cadillacattack

cadillacattack Illegitimi non carborundum est

signed, Julio Jones

5. TexasTigers

I have NO issue with the Bama fans here who actually identify themselves, but we have a few posters who try to pass themselves off as "Life long LSU fans" the talk about how Saban is god, Bama rules the SEC, and LSU blows. etc.
    I just get a kick out the fact they think we cannot sniff that out.
    Not mentioning names but most of us know who they are.

But you and Terry, etc. I love having you guys around. Makes for interesting dialog. But you dont try to hide the fact you have one major flaw ;-)

6. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

I don't mine identifying myself, as you know, I am observing birds of a feather over here myself.

However I seem to be having more difficulty identifying that species then you are.

You say flawed, Truth is I'm just geographically challenged. I can't help it.

7. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

im not 100% certain because i wasnt there to watch him sign the contract, but i remember that the said he got a loan and i know he bought a new lexus. he even got it stolen a few weeks later.

8. arizonafan

arizonafan Veteran Member

I mean seriously. Why would a supposed LSU fan try to expose LSU? It doesn't make any sense. I would hope the NCAA would have enough sense to figure that out as well. Now Kiffen......................well maybe.:wave:

9. TexasTigers

Oh when he signed an NFL Contact ?
    I can just tell you LSU didnt provide Todd with a car or anything like that. His father would have never allowed that. I guess I could be wrong but I dont think so. The Kinchen family is a very close knit, honest group of people, plus if he needed a car the Kinchen family wasnt poor they could have signed a loan for him. Todd went to a private school, they are not rich, but they are far from starving. Maybe that does go on at LSU. But I can tell you Gus Kinchen would have not allowed it to happen. Plus Todd didnt need a car to go to LSU he was going to LSU the day he was born.

I cannot say I am 100% positive in this, but I am 99.9% sure.

10. LSUtiger327

LSUtiger327 Pow right in da kissa

i think they did. and i think he's the guy you're talking about.