Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by max, Jan 15, 2005.
9 Spots 2 Open
Coaches placed with the positons they had at Oklahoma State or under Saban. I’m not predicting where they will be assigned, but I think these are probably the offensive coaches. I wonder which of the coaches will be put in charge of special teams.
1. Jimbo Fisher offensive coordinator/quarterbacks
2. Stacy Searels offensive line
3. Larry Porter running backs
4. Todd Monken receivers
5. Josh Henson tight ends and recruiting coordinator
6. Doug Mallory secondary
7. Bill Clay? defensive coordinator and linebackers (I’m not sure if he’s staying but the article makes it seem like he is staying.)
DC interviews that I have read about: Clay, Edwards, Dave Campo, Greg Brown
Might be offered a position with staff
defensive line coach/recruiting coordinator Travis Jones
secondary coach Kirby Smart
I don't like the prospect of coaches recruiting for LSU that aren't even sure if they will have a job or not. That's just idiotic.
Good job, max. Thanks for the info. You, my friend, are a valuable contributor to this forum.