Some people aren't ready to hang Lott

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Jetstorm, Dec 14, 2002.

1. Jetstorm

Jetstorm Founding Member

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=29992

J.C. Watts has always been one of my favorite leaders up in Washington. He's always struck me as an honest, intelligent, forthright person. I think his comments are very interesting and might give another perspective on the whole situation. He knows what it's like to have the whole liberal media and the black demogogues gunning for you all the time. He's also no stranger to controversial statements. Remember when he referred to certain black leaders as "race hustling poverty pimps"? To me it sounded dead on. Of course, had Trent Lott said it, they would be calling for his head as they are now.

2. Biggles

Biggles Founding Member

JC sold his soul and his....

race out years ago...

He is a whore of the highest magnitude.....

and the world needs more right-necks.....?

...just like the world needs more white, frat-boy lawyer-politicians.......

LOTT MUST GO....!

3. JD

JD Founding Member

40 years ago it was in support of segregation; 20 years ago, it was in support of the right of segregated schools to keep tax exempt status; 5 years ago it was in support of the council of conservative citizens, a white supremacy movement; last week it was more pining for segregation. Oh, yea, Lott is a man of equality and you right wingers who support Lott really care about freedom and this nation's principles. Tell me anther one.

4. Biggles

Biggles Founding Member

What's wrong is wrong...

Be it demo or repub.....

Aren't you late for a cross-burning....?

5. Biggles

Biggles Founding Member

You can't admit lott was wrong....

because you believe it......

6. Biggles

Biggles Founding Member

One's belief system and personal ideology

is not a flu-germ.....

He is a know racist with a history of following segregationist philosophy....

He is an embarassment to America and all Republicans should call for him to step down as Senate leader...

If his state wants to elect him to the senate then he should represent them...
    But as a national politician he should be be gone....

So other than insensitive, Mr. R-N should Lott step down? Do you deny his history of this ideology?

Stand up and be counted without blaming Clinton, the press, the liberals or any other selective scapegoat that denies this man is a racist and an embarassment to ALL Americans....

7. Jetstorm

Jetstorm Founding Member

Re: JC sold his soul and his....

Because Congressman Watts doesn't "Step and Fetch It" when Clinton tells him to or act like a zombie slave to Jackson and Sharpton you call him a hypocrite and other dirty words which I won't repeat? This is America and you are allowed to believe what you want and be a member of any party you want, but if you don't believe the way group you are supposed to be in believes, you are a traitor who sells out soul and race. That, sir, is hypocrisy.

Did you ever stop to think Watts believes what he believes out of principle and identifies with the Republican Party? This is why blacks should be flocking to the Republican Party. Join a party that sees you as a unique, special individual, not as a mere member of a racial/demographic group whose group support will be taken for granted from here to doomsday. Blacks will continue to follow the Democrats like lemmings over a cliff because of the unfair, one-sided double standard of racial politics. Senator Lott tries to humor Strom Thurmond, he's branded a rascist and tarred and feathered. Robert Byrd says the N-word on cable TV, he gets a free pass. That's hypocrisy in my opinion.

8. Biggles

Biggles Founding Member

Two words why blacks don't run to the

R-N party...

Trent Lott....

Watts quit the house because he realized he was nothing but a token of Delay.....

Right necks can never take responsibility for their actions(Lott words are ok because Byrd said "n" . A cop-out and hypocrisy extraordinare) But par for the course .....

Lott's a racist, his past proves it, his comment was just a continuation of a lifelong ideology...

Like your selective Christianity signature, once you understand the person, the words he "pretends" to believe mean little...

Hypocrisy....

9. Mr. Wonderful

Mr. Wonderful Founding Member

FYI

10. Mr. Wonderful

Mr. Wonderful Founding Member

Excellent point as always Sir Biggles!