Some (very) random videos I found

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by BB, Jan 26, 2005.

1. ScottyB28

ScottyB28 Founding Member

All i know is that I have a burner on my computer. Dont know if its a dvd rewriteable device or not.

2. OpelousasLSUFan

OpelousasLSUFan Founding Member

Never will forget where i was at when i saw it on TV. One of the best moments of LSU Sports History.

[​IMG]

3. Veritas

Veritas Founding Member

I just got the chills when I listened to the Hawthorne call.

4. Tygrr

Tygrr Win the West

Nice!

I actually downloaded that Toefield run from LimeWire. That one is my favorite. I watched it over and over even and each time the increasing roar of the crowd gave me chills. Man was it loud.

5. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Simply awesome. All of them. Love the Hawthorne .wav. I watched the game, but didn't remember the call. Thanks BB.

6. Tygrr

Tygrr Win the West

Right click on the link(video) you want to save and click on "save target as". A window will pop up and you can save it in any folder you choose and save it under whatever name you wish. Once you have the video saved, pop the blank CD into your computer. A box should appear giving you an option to burn a CD (I use musicmatch jukebox) Click the option that says burn CD. Now open up the file that you saved the video in and drag and drop it into the burn area. Make sure you change the type of disc from audio to data. That's the only way it will work. If you are using musicmatch jukebox you can do that by clicking the button in the upper right hand corner of the burn window. Go down to "disc" and then click "change type".

Hope that helped.

7. ScottyB28

ScottyB28 Founding Member

Thanks alot.