Somebody needs to crackback block Tommy Tub-o-chit

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by islstl, Oct 20, 2007.

1. CajunPunk

CajunPunk TF's Resident Realist

Wow... the guy dropped down, and intentionally rolled into his leg. Anyone who says this was NOT intentional needs glasses.

2. burningitup

burningitup Founding Member

The SEC needs to get someone on this one the more I see it the worst it is. They need to hit Coach TT with something and the player along with the Ref.

3. northernvatiger

northernvatiger Founding Member

The almost icing on the cake was on the AU KO return at the end, the guy knocked out of bounds almost crashed in to ol' CTT. It's sweet to beat these guys and wipe that damn smirk off his face.

:geauxtige

4. houtiger

houtiger Founding Member

That looked intentional to me, and they put him out of the game, and could have done career damage to him. The SEC needs to jump on this.

LSU probably got away with one not having enough men on the line for our TD play, but that didn't injure anyone.

5. Thorny

Thorny Founding Member

You know, I went over to the Auburn board (not stupid enough to post anything) and all they are talking about is the bad officiating. 3 pages of post about the refs picking up the flag on the TD (Blackledge was wrong, the receivers feet were lined up with the linemen's feet--that's why the ref on that side of the field didn't throw the flag) and about the favorable spot on the last drive (they are probably right, but oh well)

Not one post on this flagrent crackback block not called.

I guess eyeglasses come in all colors.

GEAUX TIGERS

6. northernvatiger

northernvatiger Founding Member

Sure did look intentional. Something like this potentially ruins the guy's career... The football gods were with us tonight and hope Glen is good to go in 2 weeks.

I've always thought the Aubbies were dirty under CTT and this just confirms it to me. Not sure if anyone else noticed -- there was a play earlier in the game (first half?) when Flynn was sacked and the AU player (#94 I think it was?) gave a bit of an elbow to Flynn's facemask. What a bunch of SOB's. The good guys won this year!

:geauxtige

7. mauitiger

mauitiger Founding Member

Thanks for that post khonba. I think Miles needs to take the reigns on this and file a formal complaint with the SEC.

8. burningitup

burningitup Founding Member

Yeah they are dirty and I do not know many but I know about 5 people that are big AU fans and they are all shady individuals themselves, not saying all AU fans are and I know we probably have some LSU fans that are shady to, but this is one reason I can not stand AU.

P.S. And I think their coach is the ring leader

9. 2arms2legsTIGER

2arms2legsTIGER Founding Member

<------------- Here is the little m&^%^&% Fu786867 right there!

I was taught oppositely but I would actually be filled with joy to his football career ended by someone doing the same thing to him. F him!

10. khounba

khounba Founding Member

I'm uploading the video of that play where Dorsey knocks a dude on his a$$. Guess who the dude was. One Guess.