Somebody needs to crackback block Tommy Tub-o-chit

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by islstl, Oct 20, 2007.

1. burningitup

burningitup Founding Member

Thats what i am saying, he knew what he was doing and who he was doing it to....the guy that was whipping his @ss with one bad leg.

2. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

Mods -- merge this thread...I don't want to re-type my brilliant posts again.

On a related note, I've already left 2 messages with the SEC about this hit. And no, I'm not joking.

3. khounba

khounba Founding Member

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-LkCvNK2iM[/MEDIA]

4. mauitiger

mauitiger Founding Member

5. NELA_Tigerfan

NELA_Tigerfan When's kickoff?

I don't know how far I could throw him,but i bet I could make him say Uncle.:yelwink2:

6. LSUguy31

LSUguy31 Guest

Re-watch this game. That chop block was going on numerous times. Not to mention the blatent holding from the Auburn O Line. How many times was our guys held and taken to the ground before we got around to Cox?

I've talked to several people tonight about this game... how fotunate is it to bring up the ONE play of 6 men on the line... and their screams for blatantly bad called game... but then last year everyone said well a win is a win when LSu was hosed all game long at Auburn.

7. FrankA

FrankA Founding Member

That hit was obviously malicious. The guys should just file it away until next year's game. In this case, justice delayed won't be justice denied.

8. goldengirlfan

goldengirlfan simple man

Can't say whether it was ordered but it did appear intentional. How in the hell does the official miss that call ? Lots of calls can be missed in the blink of an eye. But that one ? Check that guy's glasses.

9. TenTexLA

TenTexLA Founding Member

Yes, but the Bama boards are all over Auburn and TT for the planned cheap shot. Can the SEC suspend, fine and take action on a play like this when no flag was thrown. What can they do? You do something that blatant in the NFL you you loose your life.