Someone actually predicts LSU over UT in 2nd round

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by BayouBengal, Mar 17, 2003.

1. BayouBengal

BayouBengal Founding Member

2. J_Oats

J_Oats Founding Member

I have LSU losing to Xavier in the Elite eight.

Wow, that guys bracket looks a lot like mine.

I have St. Joe's beating Wake, then losing to Syracuse. I have UW-Milwaukee beating ND.
    I have LSU going to the Elite 8.
    I have 3 of the same final four teams, he has Florida, I have Xavier.

3. DallasLSU

DallasLSU Founding Member

Wow, if we made it to the elite 8 and played florida, I would say we stood a good chance at beating them too. If we got by Texas and Uconn, I would like our chances to extend out streak against florida to 2.

4. BayouBengal

BayouBengal Founding Member

If by some fate LSU ended up in New Orleans for the Final Four too bad many Tiger fans would be shut out of the game due to the game being sold out for the most part and high ticket prices. I got an email from the Athletic department today saying that students can buy tickets to Friday's session in B'ham for $40 and of LSU wins it's another $40 for the 2nd round. A little too rich for me for an opening round game plus a 5 hour drive.

5. EELSU1

EELSU1 Founding Member

Digger Phelps also said today LSU will beat Texas in the 2nd round.

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I hope that comes out better than Lee Corso's predidiction that LSU and Texas would be in the Fiesta Bowl for the NC He had the right teams, just the wrong bowl. I don't know anything about Purdue but if we get by them the big key to beating the Horns will be putting enough pressure on TJ Ford to keep him from distributing the rock to the Texas scorers I have a gut feeling that if the Tigers are going to go deep into the playoffs that Colis Temple will come up huge. Hitting the trifectas will determine whether we can open up the inside for Dupree and Loreda

If we get as far as the elite 8 we won't be playing Florida The Gators will lose in the second round

7. Deane Pimps LSU

Deane Pimps LSU Freshman

i sure hope you don't put any stock in a word that digger phelps says. this pussy refused to play purdue for the better part of 2 decades because he knew his Irish would get bitchslapped. Now he takes his frustration out on the Boilers by using his position at VSPN to rip them any chance he gets, i.e. such as him saying already that Purdue has no chance against LSU...oh, and of course how Purdue at 10-6 in the Big 10 and tied for 3rd place, doesn't belong in the NCAA, yet IU at 8-8 with losses to Northwestern, Penn State, and Temple does belong.

He's a piece of shit.

8. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

I have LSU winning the national championship in my office pool. I just refuse to write LSU in as a loser. I just cannot do it. Cost me 10 bucks, but it was worth it.