Someone help me out here

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by shane0911, Sep 17, 2018.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Do not, I mean DO NOT think for a second I wasn't trying to figure out how to get footage. I weird myself out once I hit 7 on the creep meter.

Hell I sent @tirk a picture last week, had to put my phone camera to a pair of binos to get it.

38 floors up

Screenshot_20180918-115428_Message+.jpg

watson1880, Bengal B and GiantDuckFan like this.
  2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Every perv should own a good telescopic lens.

GiantDuckFan and shane0911 like this.
  3. shane0911

I'll have one for the show in '20. The Asian chic in the next bldg was whew. Always naked.

Bengal B likes this.
  4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Take it to the next level and get some of your old army buddies to take close-up sattelite pics.

shane0911 likes this.
  5. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

I used to live in an apartment building right next to to a sorority, It was across a courtyard, but there was a little bathroom window I could see through into part of their shower,.. couldn't help myself, it was like, I was a Nerd, right out of the movie.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2018
  6. shane0911

So these are giant like 50 story apartment buildings right next to each other. Can't be 100 yards between them. The entire thing is a giant glass window. The funny thing is no one likes to close their shades. The things you see, some memorable, others you wish you could forget.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  7. CalcoTiger

CalcoTiger Live Long and Prosper IVI

I was at a cal- tenn game in Berkley and a girl who had just graduated from LSU saw mw in my LSU gear and came up to me and hugged me at a tailgate right in front of my wife.

She said she was going to wear her LSU stuff but her fiancé didn't want her too. And right in the parking lot she pulled down her short shorts and panties and showed me a LSU tatoo right next to the promised land. I could see everything and it was very well attended. I stood there drooling like a stupid old man and I think I mumbled Nice Tattoo.

My wife and the lady we were talking to at the tailgate mouths were just hanging open.

She talked for a minute and was on her way. Did I mention she was freaking beautifull.

Things like that just don't happen to me. But that day is etched in my memory like it happened 5 seconds ago.

True story.

When the girl left and my wife regained her composure she turned and said to me ' You damn LSU people are crazy Did you see her uh private parts" My angle was perfect so I turned grinning from ear to ear and said you damn right I did. And I didn't do anything wrong so deal with it.

GregLSU, Bengal B and GiantDuckFan like this.
  8. shane0911

Score one for the good guys!

I had something similar happen in a lake once. I was sitting on the whale tail that is on the lower unit of my boat. My wifes cousin was swimming just a few feet away when her boyfriend grabs her and lifts her out of the water. Her bikini top failed to make the ascent and there they were.

I got yelled at for looking and the only response I could come up with was "What did you want me to do, spontaneously go blind"?

GregLSU, el005639 and CalcoTiger like this.
  9. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Everything in moderation son.

10. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Funny!