Something you all might enjoy (Link)

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LsuBruce, Jun 25, 2002.

1. LsuBruce

LsuBruce Founding Member

Hi all. I want to thank the admins and many posters for welcoming me so graciously. I am one who loves message boards and talking about every aspect of LSU athletics. I try to be intelligent but I'm fighting an uphill battle there. lol :D

I don't really know the etiquette here yet and don't want to step on any toes but I have a link to the Tiger Rag message board that has some info you all might enjoy. I have been getting tons of info from the free board there. Not only that but today I saw a post that was entitled "Ask Nick Saban Your Questions". It seems that Greg Larose is going to interview Nick and he will ask questions from the board and re-post the answers later in the week. I just thought that was cool and wanted to share it with you. If you scroll down the board you will find a plethora of info on recruiting. If nothing else it will invoke thoughts that could get this board going good.

Greg Larose seems to be very present on this Tiger Rag public board so if you have any questions, just ask him and he seems to answer them pretty doggone good.

Once again, I don't want to make the admins, or anyone, on this board. I'm just intending to give everyone resources to broaden their information on the subject we love, LSU Sports. Later.

http://citadel.ezboard.com/flsu55929frm1

2. BRETT

BRETT LSU FAN Staff Member

Hi LSUBruce,

Again, welcome. I created TigerForums.com because I felt there was a real lack of diversity of opinion on other message boards. I believe in letting ideas, comments etc. stand on their own merrit. Rarely is a thread or post deleted here. While we don't allow blatant spamming, posting an occasional link to a "competing" message board is fine.

Thanks for the link and I hope you'll be a regular TigerForums.com member.

GEAUX TIGERS!!!

3. LsuBruce

LsuBruce Founding Member

Hey Brett !!

I'm sure you were a poster on The Lair at one time or the other in your internet history. If so, do you recognize my handle from The Lair of old ?? I was one of the very first posters to post on there. I've changed my handle since then and only use this handle away from the Lair. I don't enjoy The Lair half as much now because of the quality of content and conversation it contains these days. I appreciate the effort that people like you put out in an effort to give us the option of having another place to talk about LSU sports. Thanks.