Something you will never ever see

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Cajun_Bengal, Mar 24, 2004.

1. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Don't believe that winning is really everything. It's more important to stand for something. If you don't stand for something, what do you win?
    - Lane Kirkland

2. Cajun_Bengal

Cajun_Bengal Founding Member

Are you into June on your inspirational quote calendar yet?

3. MikeD

MikeD Sports Genius

I don't see how people can compare Dinardo to Brady. Dinardo was good when he was using players someone else recruited but then he went downhill. He went 4-7 and 2-8 in his last two years, with most of the wins being against rent-a-wins. Brady was bad using players recruited by others and has improved the team while he has been here. He has winning records over the past few seasons and has gone 8-8 in the SEC the past two years.

He may not be a world beater but he certainly is no Dinardo.

4. diehardLSUfan

diehardLSUfan Founding Member

SabanFan probably looks like this when we criticize Brady:

[​IMG]

5. SabanFan

It is dry, hazy June weather. We are more of the earth,
    farther from heaven these days.
    - Henry David Thoreau

6. SabanFan

Bad link.

7. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

lol funny

8. SabanFan

Yeah that was pretty good. He nailed me a couple of times today. I was just yanking a few chains.

9. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

Do you all notice that when I called SabanFan on his consistently chameleon-like excuses on why NOT to attack Brady, that he called me for my age and an alleged pompous attitude by displaying an attitude and impetuous nature that far usurps anything I've ever displayed on this sight?

Taking personal shots regarding my age, my countenance, and my very status as an LSU fan by denigrating my age?

Very interesting...Perhaps I just hit a little too close to home.

What's really interesting is that he's come up with even more reasons not to bash coach Brady: We're not coaches.

I wonder, SabanFan, when does LSU contact the "Coaching Fraternity's" human resource management board, made up of fellow coaches of Brady's and form a task force to determine whether or not he's fit to continue to lead the LSU Men's Basketball team?

Being as how only basketball coach's are fit to determine whether or not other basketball coach's are worthy of being fired, in your opinion...

I'm interested to hear how many other school's have taken your philosophy, SabanFan. Exactly what are the credentials to get on this Coaching Fraternity Peer Intervention Employment Interdiction board that you want us to believe should be the ultimate arbiter on deciding employment status amongst basketball coach's?

Can you name any other school's? Do you think that Mike Jarvis was fired this year after his President and Chancellor conferred with this board?

Tell me more about this...Oh mighty wise sage...

Also, tell me why I'm not allowed to call you on your constant apologist attitude toward an adulterer who whored the program out for a player whom sucker punched, elbowed and sold out his way through his tenure at LSU? A coach who rode his players to the point of physical confrontation on the sidelines DURING THE GAME (Check the tape of the 2000 Sugar Bowl Classic against Okie State in the Nawlins Arena, why don't you, you OLD PRICK!), had players refusing to re-enter games in the 2000 season (Jabari Smith in the non-con schedule literally did this in '00)...

I could go on and on...but then again, just as I struck one with you, I think it's obvious you struck one with me...A humorous one, to be sure, but a chord nonetheless.

Keep fighting the good fight...and keep living with your head in the sand, SabanFanOstrich

10. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

someone give me the cliffs notes of above post. I just can't do it.