Something you will never ever see

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Cajun_Bengal, Mar 24, 2004.

1. Sabertooth

Sabertooth Founding Member

You have to give SabanFan one thing - he is loyal to John Brady. However, most of his arguments are paper thin. He is running out of excuses TigerEducated. He will be like the captain that goes down with his sinking ship. The ship's name is the Good Ship Lollypop.

2. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

The good ship Brady-fellatio should be more like it...

3. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Men are born ignorant, not stupid; they are made stupid by education.
    - Bertrand Russell

4. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

Yet another ubiquitous quote...

I'm wondering...Has it truly become an intellectual debate for you? We don't agree, therefore we are "lesser minds" because of it?

Spare me with the quotes, they fall on deaf ears (or eyes-as it were). I know enough to know that old codgers don't always know best, and especially ones that unflaggingly attatch their sentiments to a sinking ships for nothing else other than the sake of being a contrarian...

You can have the last word...err...quote...I'm sure you'll use it quite deftly and profoundly...

To steal a tad bit of your thunder...and to sum you up perfectly with one of your beloved famous quotes, you are...

"Full of sound and fury, signifying nothing."
    -William Shakespeare-Hamlet

5. tigrman

tigrman Founding Member

That's funny

6. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Actually, that is a misstatement, Sparky. That's the first time I used that quote. Perhaps you meant to say "That's another of your ubiquitous quotes".
    Your last 2 diatribes in response belie that statement.
    I did not denigrate your age, or stated more correctly, I did not denigrate you because of your age. I merely pointed out that you are a young pup, who, having acquired a modicum of knowlege, are eager to bark at the big dogs. In time, you will learn that it is sometimes better to listen and learn since, unbeknownst to you, you do not know it all.
    I could not have described your contributions any better than that.

As far as the Brady thing. Here's a final quote for everybody:
    A long dispute means both parties are wrong.- Voltaire

7. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

LMFAO
    :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

8. Cajun_Bengal

Cajun_Bengal Founding Member

I'm not here to get in an intellectual debate with anybody. I'm not going to use big words. I'm not going to use fancy quotes. I'm probably going to make grammar errors and punctuation errors. Feel free to correct them if that makes you feel like a better person. I don't make a post for you to approve of it. I make a post just to voice my opinion. If you want to belittle people for their opinion so be it. It still doesn't hide the fact that Brady is not the coach of LSU's future in basketball. Which is the original purpose of this thread.

"Brady Stinks"
    - Cajun_Bengal

9. diehardLSUfan

diehardLSUfan Founding Member

Oh that's funny, an "intellectual" from Breaux Bridge. I bet he has the biggest trailer in town.

Give me a f&*&in break.....

SabanFan here's my quote:

Go catch my crawfish for this weekend-me

10. martin

martin Banned Forever

if you are going to use words like usurp, learn what they mean. usurp means to take away or sieze. it does not mean exceed or surpass.

the apostrophe indicates things like possession, like "a coach's team". the plural of coach is "coaches", not coach's. i learned this in fourth grade.

sorry for being a grammar nazi, but you in particular write in a comical style, trying desperately to play out of your league, overextending yourself. good luck.

( i am not saying i am perfect, i dont even use capital letters, just helping you out)