Sometimes some just can't let themselves enjoy the ride

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LEGACY TIGER, Nov 11, 2010.

1. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

I was reading a certain posters responses about JJ and JL in another thread and a completely disturbing thought started to go through my mind. There will be some fans and posters on this board that, should the Tigers go 11-2, or even better 12-1, that if that record includes a miraculous trip and win in the MNC game, there will be some fans that will make the claim that this team isn’t as good as their record shows. That this team should have been 8-5 or 9-4, pointing to the UT, UNC, WVU, UF, and whatever games as should have been loses. That this team and the horrible coaching got lucky and aren’t anywhere near as good as the record would indicate. They will drive their argument by rehashing the mishaps in those games and doing everything they can to discredit the accomplishments of the team and coaches.

They will go over and over again how we should have lost this game or we should have lost that game, and point to those mishaps as the reason we suck. That the record means nothing, that CLM should be fired, that we got our record on luck and talent alone. They will continue to spew their hate towards Miles using these, should have been loses games, the horrible play calling, the horrible coaching, the failure to coach these players up to their potential, they’ll come up with some bs that Miles is losing his players respect, etc etc. All in an effort to continue their mantra of hating Miles. They will continue to try and bring down the board all in an effort to prove that they were right all along.

When this thought hit me it made me realize just how miserable these fans or posters are. It made me realize, even more, just how good it is to be a Tiger fan that never gives. A Tiger fan that never gives up, just like Miles and his players. To those fans that are that miserable that they can never enjoy the euphoric feeling that most of us fans feel when we have great victories, like the victory over Bama, I feel sorry for them. Sorry for them, because they never get to feel what it is like to cheer for the Tigers, the coaches, the fans, and Tiger Stadium knowing that you are part of something truly special.

:geauxtige :LSU231: :geaux: :miles:

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Well, I know LSU doesn't get the most out of their talent like Texas does...

Oh wait, I mean like Florida does.....

Oh wait, what I really mean was USC....

Oh damn, sorry I really meant Oklahoma....

crap nevermind, I really meant Alabama.....

damn......nevermind.

Geaux Tigers!!!

2 people like this.
  3. Bayou Bengal11

Bayou Bengal11 ~Orlando Tiger Coonass~

fug em...these few are easy to ignore

1 person likes this.
  4. 1BIGTIGER

1BIGTIGER Founding Member

AMEN!!!:tigereye:

5. lsu_mackey

lsu_mackey Agent Purple

This wouldn't happen to be in response to LSU-Seriously Inept Undergrad?

Jus' askin.

6. Pintoracer

Pintoracer Somewhere in The Matrix

I get tired just reading his drivel!

7. Bandit88

Bandit88 Old Enough to Know Better

I haven't read his drivel in months...it's AWESOME! Ignore works in the chat room as well.

1 person likes this.
  8. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

I started a thread askin why our passing game clicked in the second half. Was it an x's and o's thing or a confidence thing or something else. I got nuked. Finally it turned into a crowton sux thread and I was stupid for posting such an ignorant thread. I have learned a lesson. Never again.

9. vshouse

vshouse Veteran Member

Look at it this way.....every Squirell season nuts come out.....and every football season lsu-siu's come out.....he's like the old guy you do not want to ever ask "how are things going?" .....because you will get a one hour conversation of how bad they feel.

10. xlnsports

xlnsports Cajun In Exile

Reps for you. Ignore list is your friend :hihi: