Sooners STILL crying at SoonerFans.com

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Geaux5000, Apr 21, 2004.

1. Geaux5000

Geaux5000 Founding Member

2. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

They will be cryin about LSU till they get another A**whippin again this year :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
    [​IMG]

3. OklahomaSooners

OklahomaSooners Founding Member

The only reason you even bring this up is because you don't know the meaning of humor.
    And you got banned for being a dumb jerk on the Sooners Forum.
    Go ahead and cry.
    Congrats on your half of the championship.

4. Mr. Peabody

Mr. Peabody Founding Member

There is always two sides to a story.

The truth comes out now.

LOL

5. olVENICEdog

olVENICEdog Founding Member

You sound like the one pouting chump. BLING BLING

6. Richdog

Richdog 02 Cecilia alumni champs

I didn't find much crying, with the exception of the "half a championship" comment. Does anyone that has any knowledge of sports really accept USC as champions? I don't think so.
    On the other hand I saw many funny posts about what stoops thought about Saban.

7. BB

BB Founding Member

What I can't get is that if we won a half-championship, they got smoked in their quest for a half-championship. Had they shown up at the Superdome prepared to play and not insanely over-hyped and actually won the game, would they consider it a 1/2 Championship? Crystal Trophy - Baton Rouge, LA - End of story...

8. TigerFan101

TigerFan101 Founding Member

Not only is that true.... I would think that they would want us to be the champions.... it would only make the OU team look better. :dis: :dis:

And one more thing .... I really hope that all OU fans are not so ignorant as to think that all people from Louisiana are fat, dumb, and uneducated...

9. LSUHotdog

LSUHotdog Founding Member

I don't understand why these sooners are so malicious??? Mr. Peabody is pretty cool, and some others, but why are they lowering the discourse to say that we are trash and redneck???

10. Geaux5000

Geaux5000 Founding Member

I know the meaning of humor very well. I didn't see any of it at that website. If you want to pass off personal attacks and being a general crybaby as "humor" then I guess you are right. But if it is humor as in something that is supposed to be funny, it most certianly wasn't. And this is coming from somebody who would laugh at an LSU joke if it really was funny as opposed to just plain stupid as well as mean-spirited.

And the whole justification for banning me was because I didn't think they were funny (which they refered to as being "dumb") So that adds ignorance to the list along with crybaby, stupid humor, and mean spirited.

Those OU fans are the very definition of spoiled brats.