Sooners STILL crying at SoonerFans.com

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Geaux5000, Apr 21, 2004.

1. SouthLink02

SouthLink02 Founding Member

Ya know....I really liked OU before the Sugar Bowl...I really did...thought very highly of them.

Then came the night of the game....I sat on the 50 yard line, 2nd level because we know some people that work for the Committee.

These idiots in front of us would not sit down the whole game....and when asked to sit down during regular plays...the guys turn around and tell us to go f-ourselves.....and funny thing is...once LSU continued to lead...they shut up and sat down :D :D :D

2. DeathValley

DeathValley Founding Member

Here's are typical sooner fan.

3. shaqazoolu

shaqazoolu Concentrated Awesome

I find that it is very easy to get banned on opposing boards. All you have to do is say you are a fan of a better team and they ban you. It's that easy. I have been banned from many boards just for going there and trying to start a conversation about the upcoming game. As soon as they found out I was an LSU fan.....no more board for me.......[sarcasm]tough loss I guess[/sarcasm]................

4. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

I don't even bother posting on any other boards. Don't want to give em the satisfaction to say they banned another LSU fan. The only board I been banned from is the Canes and that was a few years ago. Since then I don't post on any of them. PH... em! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

5. OklahomaSooners

OklahomaSooners Founding Member

By the way, I don't recall anyone on any board bragging and boasting about whipping a**, smoking, a** whipping, stomping someones butt, kicking ass, in a mind blazing record breaking, jaw dropping, head turning, world attention getting 7 point win.
    Hmm the last time I checked a 7 point win was'nt a blow-out.

6. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

Yeah, well you know as well as we do that the final score wasn't indicative of
    how the game went. You guys just got your azzes kicked by the better team...pure and simple. Suck it up and drive on.

7. Vincent4Heisman

Vincent4Heisman Freshman

Hmm, the last time I checked, the Heisman Trophy winner was supposed to play like a man, not flail around like a little girl... :shock:

All in all though, the OU fans that I've been in contact with have been very good sports. Aside from the first few weeks after the Sugar Bowl, none that I've talked to have been complaining. They've actually been giving LSU big ups.

8. ramah

ramah Founding Member

LMAO, more than a 7 point win ... Poor Frankenstein

Anyone who saw the game knows Oklahomer and Frankenstein White were gutted.

Be proud of your 7 point loss after the two chknsht scores from turnovers ... you clowns are so lucky it wasn't a blowout ...

Ode to Ode to Frankenstein (The Final Bugle)

BULLSEYE WHITE, he put up a helluva fight, but alas, he had not the gas to go.
    He tried, yes he tried, with all his might, but it ended up as a Tiger Dee sheaux.
    That po’ Heisman Lad, the best OU ever had, was flushed by the Very Best Dee.
    And the people now know, Marquise Hill stole the show, from sea to shining sea.
    With a game on the line, BULLSEYE WHITE took the snap, o what did he ever do.
    He hobbled quickly left, cuz’ Hill was through on the right, all night long for LSU.
    BULLSEYE WHITE had no time, couldn’t throw on a dime, he never had a prayer.
    His ducks missed their mark, Webster lurked like a shark and 1 INT he did snare.
    Trailing late in the game with all time running out, BULLSEYE led one last charge.
    He hobbled left, Hill was through on the right when he saw his receiver at large.
    He cocked back to throw to let the ball fly, alas the crowd heard the Loud Crack.
    To BULLSEYE’S despair, Lionel Turner was there, BULLSEYE sat flat on his back.
    Another sack on the day, he cried on his last play, what more could BULLSEYE do.
    He messed with THE BEST and he died like the rest who faced the great Dee LSU.

9. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

I'm inclined to give the Sooners a break. If we had lost, we would be bitching and moaning a whole lot louder, I imagine. We have bragging rights for this year and we should enjoy them, but theres no need to kick someone when they're down. With the exception of a few loudmouths, OU fans seem pretty decent. Hell, Mr. Peabody has become a regular. I bet he orders food from cajun websites.

And nobody farks like the Sooners. Everybody steals from them. God knows why anybody would live in the great plains, but they have a sense of humor.

10. MiketheTiger69

MiketheTiger69 Founding Member

Sorry Red, you're wrong. The trouble with most of these people here is that they DON"T have a sense of humor! I guess too much bad has happened here what with the bombing and the tornadoes. People here just don't know how to let things go and get on with life. That's the big difference between La. people and people in the rest of the country. We have that joie de vivre' unlike anyone else and they just don't understand that. We are different and I wouldn't have it any other way.

I still get the bird and notes left on my truck and dirty looks and I hear all the time,"Wait til next year." and I ask them, "What, you're anxious to get beat again? That doesn't go over too well.

Sooners take great pride in their state and I don't blame them. There is alot to be proud of from here. But the problem is that they think they are better than EVERYBODY and it is a snide cockiness, not a self-confidence. And that is what makes them so abrasive and jealous when others succeed where they fail.

But like everything and everywhere, you have the good ones too and those make life bearable up here for a misplaced displaced Coonass like me!

:champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: