Sooners STILL crying at SoonerFans.com

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Geaux5000, Apr 21, 2004.

1. Atreus21

Atreus21 Founding Member

Hey, if it beats the line prediction, I don't care if it's a 40 point blowout. (Funny, tho. That's exactly what UGA said after we beat them in the regular season. Please take no offense Dawg fans. Simply pointing out a fact.)

2. SouthLink02

SouthLink02 Founding Member

None taken

3. OklahomaSooners

OklahomaSooners Founding Member

I agree my friend, I give all the props to the tigers. Played a hell of a game.
    They wanted it more and we got beat, fair and square.
    I just think its funny how another fan of another school goes to another board and flames every one there. we never said that we did'nt get beat.
    Hell the best team won, pure and simple. Just according to this poster we are all retarded. Hmmm nice humility huh? Only thing worse than a sore loser is a sore winner.
    Here's the link to prove my point. Enough said, and good luck on another good run this coming season. God Bless all of the tiger fans.

http://www.soonerfans.firstdownsports.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13625

4. Jean Lafitte

Jean Lafitte The Old Guard

Funniest thing in the world!

An Okie feeling superior to a Cajun? That's the funniest thing I've ever heard.

There are good folks in Oklahoma . . . they are generally good people and are down to earth. So are Cajuns! Therefore, one down to earth Okie CANNOT look down on a Cajun, because they are both on the same level.

5. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

First let me say that I am not a fan of visiting other boards to even say ha we won, I only visit to discuss sports with fans with another view. However some of the posts in your link must have been deleted because I saw absolutely nothing in his posts that would get you kicked off of or even deleted from this board or many others. Please tell me posts were deleted or point out some flamatory post that I missed because I saw nothing. I can see how someone constantly gloating like a child on your board would get old and could lead to being shown the door but you did not state that as a reason for his departure.

6. Geaux5000

Geaux5000 Founding Member

The reason was that i didn't "get" their humor.

I got it just fine, I just didn't think it was funny.

7. Geaux5000

Geaux5000 Founding Member

What he doesn't link you too is the thread where an LSU fan dropped in and asked a serious, non-threatening question and the whole board jumped on him and started smack talking both him and LSU. Here is the link to that one:

http://www.soonerfans.firstdownsports.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13233

THAT is the reason I started that thread in the first place. The only reason I was over there was to see how their spring practice was going.

Also it is pretty much a lie to say I called you and your fans retarted. I said i found your HUMOR (that you all seem to be so hung up on) to be retarted. Don't put words in my mouth or make misleading posts like the one I just quoted.

8. mesquite tiger

mesquite tiger Diabolical Genius

can't we all just get along????????

i feel like Rick James just bitch slapped me after reading this thread.

the sugar bowl was a great game. LSU should have won by more, but did not capitalize when they had opportunities.

my dislike for OU comes from being a resident of Texas, thus having to listen to all the OU transplants gloat yearly because TU and eATMe can't win against them. other then that, Oklahoma is OK.

as for getting booted on other boards, not every moderator is as easy on the ban nutton as Brett and company here at TF.com. We will pull post that are stupid , but if you have a good point to your arguement, anyone is welcome here.

Look at Peabody (ou), Southlink (UGA), AUmorgan (au), and ramah (lsu).

so really.......let's all get along and be happy. it could be worse. we could all be florida gator fans.......... :dis: :dis: :dis: :dis:

9. Mr. Peabody

Mr. Peabody Founding Member

F being a crybaby over something in the past. It's history. No amount of crying is going to change anything.

We had our chance. LSU won. My beloved Sooners lost. I'm looking forward to next year, and I'm really excited about our 2004 team.

10. Rhino

Rhino Freshman

Now that's humor.