sorry about lsu b-ball this season but texas tech just might rock the world.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by snorton938, Mar 19, 2004.

1. snorton938

snorton938 Founding Member

i'm sorry lsu basketball didn't do better this season, but texas tech and my man bobby knight might just rock the planet tomorrow against st. joe's.....i think that bobby might just slap their overrrated a** into next season.....ya'll gonna watch?

2. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

wouldn't shock anyone... have you ever heard of a team to win 28 games and lose one but get outrebounded every single game? I didn't think that was possible.

3. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

Don't forget that Texas Tech will rock next year also since they got this recruit from
    Louisiana....
    Martin Zeno out of Lake Charles's Sulphur High, who signed with Bobby Knight at Texas Tech is also a super propect this season. He is more of a tweener (cross between a guard and forward) I have my sources

4. snorton938

snorton938 Founding Member

my prediction is that texas tech has a chance to go to the elite 8 and have a re-match with oklahoma st. (who could win it all)....texas tech would lose.....bobby's days of winning ncaa championships are long past.....he'll beat dean smith's record but for bobby it'll just be going through the motions.....i'll tell you what lsu....if you had this guy with all that talent throughout the years, you'd have had so many nat'l championship banners it would've made john wooden green with envy!

5. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

I predict Texas Tech is at home watching it on TV like us on Sunday. :)

6. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

i know its friday but lay off the sauce. thanks.