Sorry, But I hope.....

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by CrimsonBaritone, Nov 17, 2002.

1. CrimsonBaritone

CrimsonBaritone Freshman

You the best of luck with the rest of the season and the seasons to come. You played a good game and I enjoyed watching it. I really enjoyed Burbon street with all the LSU fans. They'd hollar out Tiger Bait or Geaux Tigers and we'd hollar Roll Tide. I had some friends that called them (something nasty) cause they were taunting us. Well I decided to go and talk with them and they were some nice people. I told my friends that we were taunting them like they were taunting us. We were doing it in a classy way. I feel that expressing yourself by hollaring out Roll Tide or Tiger Bait is great. But its when you start using profanity and talking about the other team that its not.
    But I hope ya'll the best of luck with the rest of the season and I believe you still have a shot at the SEC title. GOOD LUCK!!!!!
    Geaux Tigers and Roll Tide!!!!
    Ps. You truly are a wonderful group of people if someone stops and takes the time to meet you before passing judgement.

2. TomyDingo

TomyDingo Founding Member

we had some Alabama fans that walked with us to the stadium and me and my friend admitted to them that we don't dislike the fans but the team (just because we're playing them). Have fun in Hawaii

3. roygu

roygu Founding Member

Congratulations on a well played game.