South Africa's White Farmers

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Frogleg, Mar 4, 2018.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Adamantium is a virtually indestructible steel alloy named after the fabled metalAdamantine of Greek mythology. The metal has its origins in the work of American metallurgist Dr. Myron MacLain during World War II when the U.S. government assigned him to military research and development.

In relation to Captain America's shield, Adamantium cannot cut through the shield because the shield is made of the original metal that was reverse engineered to create Adamantium alloyed with Vibranium to produce a metal that is stronger than true Adamantium.

Keep in mind though Superman's skin survived Nuclear blasts as did his skeleton, so it might not cut the skin, but the force might do one of those internal cut things where it lacerates under the skin, but not the skin itself. ... I imagine thatAdamantium has a lower threshold than Superman though so probably not.

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Don’t know think adamantium came first.

3. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Just what I would expect from Lasalle

5. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

What to agree that the white settlers are responsible for the good done and the blacks are destroying it out of hate and envy????
    Or does that mean you support the blacks killing and stealing? Are you a closet liberal?

Bengal B likes this.
  6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

How did you arrive at that conclusion? What I meant is that Lasalle appears to be justifying it based on his statement. Based on his statement Jews should be killing Germans, Christians should be killing Jews, Indians should be killing the white man and dare I say the blacks in Afruca should be killing other blacks for selling them to white slavers. Point is blaming distant ancestors for evil done for something they had no part in doing is madness.