South Dakota GOP starts impeachment process

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LaSalleAve, Jun 23, 2014.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

What that you guys are too blind to see it or just refuse to admit it? I would agree that is sad.

2. LaSalleAve

I know, thanks.

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Yea, part of the master plan. Removed the black guy 6 years in. That will show them. I am sure it is a scare tactic for the next black dude.

shane0911 likes this.
  4. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Completely agree. VA death cover-ups, IRS loosing hard drives, nothing about Benghazi...that is on the people who did it and those who authorized such actions.

Now, we can still criticize the President for his appointments. I think that is fair, reasonable, and historically accurate.

5. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Isn't paranoia a side effect of the hippie lettuce?

LSUpride123 and Bengal B like this.
  6. shane0911

Listen to yourself bro, bho is the leader of the party that cums in their pants at the sniff of being able to cry racism. Do you think for a solitary second that if this was about race they wouldn't be all over it? Have you looked at the numbers that got him elected? I think he got something like 60 % of the white vote.

I know you like to stir up a good controversy but this isn't it. You are way off the mark my man.

uscvball likes this.
  7. LaSalleAve

I'm talking about republicans, republicans didn't elect him. I know a lot of people like to think racism is dead but even Limbaugh himself said that The GOP would work more with Hillary just because she is white. Blacks and Latinos are incarcerated way more than white people for the same crimes. The SCOTUS is has rolled back voting rights. Its there man, maybe you aren't and I don't think you are, but it's there and it does play a huge factor in how this crappy president has been treated.

8. shane0911

What you are missing is there are FAR more important things that he has really Effed up for anyone to make race an issue. Not just one or two, see @uscvball post up above. Maybe they would work better with Hillary, too bad we won't get to see it because reports are her health is in the shitter but that is beside the point. I just don't see anyone playing the "race card" when there are so many other more powerful bullets in the gun.

9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

There are racist on both sides. Both of which are negligible.

Present evidence. You do not have any. Wait, I forgot asking for an ID is racist. Yea, you got us.