SouthLink

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by DDTigerFan, Sep 14, 2003.

1. DDTigerFan

DDTigerFan Back from the Dead

tell us about UGA and give us your prediction for the game. Thanks.

2. SouthLink02

SouthLink02 Founding Member

I will wait until Wed-Thur before I make predictions. Gibson's hammy is still iffy and a few other injuries aren't 100% so give me a few days.

3. TigerStagg

TigerStagg Founding Member

after reading the dawg run. there are about 50 posts about how great the dogs are, national championship this and that. and maybe 2 posts that even mention lsu. look at this board and it's all georgia talk. i'm sensing a genuine lack of respect from georgia and i'm loving it.

4. DDTigerFan

DDTigerFan Back from the Dead

Yah I've seen a bunch of trash about how they don't think we will put up much of a fight, we wont score a TD, we are the most overrated and underacheiving team of the past decade. Its just getting me more and more pumped for this game.

5. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Fans are considerably different then the football team.
    I have a feeling the UGA team is watching our Offensive team (Minus the mental mistakes of last night) and saying. We better get ready.

Fans always think differently then the team.

6. SouthLink02

Like I said, DawgRun isn't a GREAT site. Not too bad though. Don't take what they say and put it as "UGA Fans" thinking this or that. Trust me when I say that no one in Athens that is logical is taking this game lightly. I left that site because I couldn't take the format anymore.

Also...where is the National Championship talk? Read over it a few teams and have yet to see one person proclaiming anything except they think it's possible.

7. TigerStagg

TigerStagg Founding Member

sure the fans and the team are different but if you think players don't read the headlines and listen to all the superlatives and hype around campus and start thinking they are hotstuff and maybe unbeatable then you are wrong. it can come back and bite you. look at auburn. they thought they had it won before they ever took a snap. lsu has as much or more talent than UGA and if uga is thinking at all about how they won the sec last year then they will get beat saturday. but, then again i think they'll get beat saturday no matter what they are thinking about.

8. SouthLink02

There aren't any superlatives going around campus though. 3 weeks ago I honestly thought UGA would go 8-9 wins at the most and right now we aren't even a Top 5 team yet. We have TONS of work to do and its still very obvious in the film room.

And Auburn failed because of their coaches. Something UGA/LSU have right.

9. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Aren't some of us doing the same thing?