Spanish Town Butt Hurt

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by locoguano, Feb 9, 2016.

1. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

2. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

here's some devolution for you. the assault* on white dudes is all thats acceptable to the younger generation. and pretty much everyone else. most dont even notice.

2eg7jh4.png

*not physically assaulted as only black people and ojs wives have experienced this.

KyleK likes this.
  3. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

What is sad is that I have been hearing this from teachers at work all through the playoffs... That Cam is only getting so much hate because he is black. I hate him because...
    1. He used to be a War Eagle.
    2. He is a Panther.
    3. He's a showboat ass-hat.

The Spanish Town deal is just because their are people searching for a way to be offended so everything can be "white washed". A few years ago a bunch of white guys dressed as Arab women threw shoes at me. Was I offended that they were implying that I was George W. Bush? NO!

TwistedTiger likes this.
  4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

Shit I read all that and I saw that Shelby Holmes was shot dead. He was the coolest. He kept stats and did football announcing at my high school (McKinley). I can't th k of anyone less likely to be involved in violence. Sucks. That dude was the best.

As for the Spanish town parade, they rule. I was in Baton Rouge Saturday, I flew in at 3 and went to the miss st game, there was still a bit of parade left doing stuff.I wish I had gone to support all the offensive shit.