Spears,Webster and Daniels

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by scrappy, Jan 14, 2005.

1. Fightin4LSU

Fightin4LSU Founding Member

Cool deal Scrappy. I used to live in Plaquemine during the time Blue and Norman were playing football there. My nephew was a D-lineman and special teams coverage for the Panthers with them. I live in Houma now, but I always watch Sportsline Friday Night just to see how the Panthers and Green Devils did that night.

2. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

Last year a couple of guys went there that needed to work on specific things I recall but Mackie's system has been replaced by the bigger groups that combine all of the technical aspects of each individual position and skill as well as the strength and conditioning part that Shilstone works on. I think people looked at what he was doing and one upped him.

3. MLUTiger

MLUTiger Secular Humanist

That's neat. I attended West Monroe H.S. and got to work out with Roosevelt Potts, Vincent Brisby and Greg Williams when they were preparing for the draft. WMHS has better weightroom facilities of ULM and Grambling and at that time, better than LaTech as well. Not to mention Casy Sanders (Luke's dad) is one of the best in the state, if not the country.

If you ever get curious about WMHS's turnaround from cellar dwellar to perinnial contender, look no further than Coach Sanders. Shows is repsonsible for getting the group together, but Sanders is the guy who produces freshmen that squat 601 lbs and a third of the team power cleaning 300+ lbs. You'll never see a WMHS team get wore down for this very reason.