Special Teams concern me the most.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by danthetigerfan, Sep 30, 2007.

1. danthetigerfan

danthetigerfan Founding Member

The punt return team is horrible. ( It was horrible with ED healthy) Miles need to stop trying to set up a return and start trying to block or at least disrupt the punt. Opposing punters have all day to punt. Opposing gunners are running rampid downfield.
    Kick return team is not much better.
    I am afraid that against really good teams this could cost a national championship. other than that everything is good to be a tiger fan. (also good to get that off my chest):)

2. TC

TC Le Big Mac

Yup. Remember, Okalahoma doesn't lose to Colorado if their PR guy doesn't muff in the 4th quarter.

LSU returners average a muff a game.

3. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

There you go. Two charter members of the bitching thread.

4. danthetigerfan

what are you still doing on our board? Buy a red shirt and geaux meet your hero and stop bothering The good Tiger fans. Its time someone puts you in your place, and that is B D S in BAMA! now:rofl: :thumb: Geaux!

5. Bandit88

Bandit88 Old Enough to Know Better

[purposefully ignoring the cat fight]

The kickoff team seemed to play well against Tulane, and the kickoff return team will break one if we keep giving Trindon a shot. Of course, the other team gets to give him a shot as well, and he could get hurt. Or, he could fumble - pay attention to how big the football looks when he's holding it. I honestly think his hands are too small to reliably catch the ball. :D

I'm not a big fan of the punt or punt return performance so far. Fisher is doing very well, but we're going to get one blocked soon :eek: - and Florida is fast enough to do it, because Tulane nearly did.

Sorry SabanFan - don't mean to upset you, but the fact is - it's fun to ponder the possible weak points. Hope I'm proven wrong.

:geauxtige

6. danthetigerfan

Thankfully The Offense has made some long scoring drives to help the PRT especially in the VT game. I hope The offense is ready for the challenge the Gators will bring. Im afraid the gators will be very angry Sat. Night . Tigers need to put them to bed early.