Specifically, What do you like or dislike about Trump?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by onceanlsufan, Oct 17, 2019.

1. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

A couple of points. First he couldn’t hold Reagan’s jock. RR spent years learning about politics and developing a philosophy of how to govern. Trump doesn’t have a clue about anything except himself.

Second do you read my posts about the democrats????? Have I ever shown agreement or support for any of them? If you think so show me please. Just because I think Trump is a piece of shit doesn’t mean I agree with or support ANY democrat. IT’S NOT A BINARY SOLUTION PEOPLE!!!!! Who I vote for in November is meaningless except it won’t be Biden. Regardless I’ll hold the winner to the same standard I saw in Reagan and GHW Bush the only two who can be said to do the job right.

2. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

First of all I don’t care. The issue is not how much money he has but his borrowing and where his money comes from.

Winston1 likes this.
  3. Goodlifetiger

Goodlifetiger Founding Member

The post was for Winston. I know the reason for asking for the tax returns. It is just fishing for anything they can find. Dem’s have been fishing for more than 4 years, no one else could stand up to all this bull shit. Borrowing money is not against the law. No one should be able to keep throwing shit hoping something will stick.

StaceyO, tirk, mctiger and 1 other person like this.
  4. Perple

Perple Founding Member

You can start with the $213.6 Million he made on a hobby, The Apprentice. Plus all the "Merch" involved with the sucessful show. Most people understand President Trump owns hotels, condos & vineyards, also builds hotels, condos & builds other things, like that ice skating rink in NYC.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2020
    unclenick likes this.
  5. Perple

Perple Founding Member

No. Reagan was pretty good President, I voted for him. But Trump has simply done much more in half the time. He brought down unemployment, in almost every ethnic group, the lowest in 50 years. That is important. People have more money now with Trump's business sense, more than any other US President. And for people that travel in the stock market, Trump's economy has been a Godsend. Reagan was not nearly as skilled in understanding businesses & markets.

unclenick and onceanlsufan like this.
  6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Taxes don’t show assets. His financial statements submitted to the GOP to run in the 2016 primary listed $1.4 Billion just in assets in his name.

7. tigerz0202

tigerz0202 Veteran Member

What I like: is he's the same person he was when he got elected. He cannot be controlled by the establishment and has no filter and there is no guessing about how he feels about a subject. I think he really has America's best interests in mind.
    What I dont like: Some of the same reasons I like him, he does need to know when sometimes to control the filter. He typically says me before us then says us but I think that is a product of the media not giving him credit for his good accomplishments so he's always on the defense.

onceanlsufan, Bengal B and mctiger like this.
  8. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

Definitely agree with point 1. He is one of the FIRST GOP candidates to actually make good on his promises. If he hasn’t accomplished it (thanks to fricken Republicans like Paul Ryan and Mittens Romney), he is still trying, and hasn’t changed his tune for political purposes.

Goodlifetiger and Bengal B like this.
  9. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

gotta love his wife,.. Melania designed our new SpaceForce uniforms

[​IMG]

HalloweenRun and kcal like this.
  10. kcal

kcal Founding Member

I’m all in on the lightning bolt pants....

Bengal B and GiantDuckFan like this.