Specifically, What do you like or dislike about Trump?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by onceanlsufan, Oct 17, 2019.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

supreme court is exclusively catholic and jewish i think

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Is Clarence Thomas a catholic?

3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

yes.

all are catholic except jews breyer and kagan

gorsuch grew up catholic and is vague about if he still is.

4. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

This is the correct answer. The Catholic lady may be great and all, but this IS an election year...a vital one at that...and the Democrats will have to be very careful about assassinating the character of a Hispanic woman. A white Catholic woman, though? Not so much.

Besides, I think it's a bad look to nominate a woman who everyone will naturally think is being put there to overturn Roe vs. Wade. I am not in favor of abortion, but I feel we have bigger fish to fry in this nation at present time.

5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

There are a lot of big fish that will stink real soon if they don't get fried

mctiger and StaceyO like this.
  6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

its against the spirit of the thread, but specifically i like trump alot for his lack of faith in bullshit climate change bollox

shane0911, APPTiger and onceanlsufan like this.
  7. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

As Trump leaves office his legacy will be discussed for years. While I have not liked most of his actions as president I have always acknowledged he had some positives. This article is in tune with my view. Unfortunately for him the best thing he did the tremendous advance of peace in the Middle East was too late to help him November 3.
    https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2020/12/the-things-trump-got-right/617424/

8. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

The tremendous advance in peace in the ME wouldn't have helped him if it was signed on day 1. Thanks to people like you, who prefer to be peasants lead by an elite, the march back to a feudal system is in tact. A socialized mediocre existence for the masses, and lavish extravagance for the elites. Independently wealthy individuals like Trump will have to divest and move out of country or have all their wealth confiscated under false pretenses for the benefit of the elite. The American Dream is a heartbeat away from dead. American Exceptionalism, (something Obama has no idea what it means), will be a forgotten ideal, and for sure will not be taught in history classes, as "History" always gets to be told by the victor.

..... OH ... and "free and fair" and TRANSPARENT elections are now a thing of the past. The Democrats will OWN this nation from here on out. If Trump would have had another 4 years, he may have been able to shore up righteousness and the Constitution, but alas, you and everyone like you, and the media and the Democrats have seen fit to prevent that from happening.

Bengal B likes this.
  9. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

Did you read Barr's resignation letter? Excellent, and the truth. Some day soon you and many others will miss the Trump Presidency.
    https://assets.documentcloud.org/do...y-general-william-barr-resignation-letter.pdf
    Here's a snippit:
    Screen Shot 2020-12-19 at 6.50.49 PM.png

CajunlostinCali and fanatic like this.