Specifically, What do you like or dislike about Trump?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by onceanlsufan, Oct 17, 2019.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

People affected with TDS are not to be trusted.

Of all the negative things people would be right to criticize Trump over, this Peach Mint is a farce.

el005639 likes this.
  2. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

I think you look too much at personality flaws than you do results and what he has done for the country. I don’t like some of the tweets and brashness he displays, but I do like what he is getting done

LSUTiga, Frogleg and Bengal B like this.
  3. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

How’s this for specifics? Another thing I dislike about Trump is that he is completely ineffective as an international negotiator and has damaged our standing. He has been dismissed by the dictator in North Korea, Trump having gotten nothing for his efforts except distain. Now the Turks are testing F16s against the Russian S400 anti aircraft system. Guess who they’re going to share the information with......it’s not going to be the US. Trump is singlehandedly alienating an ally and damaging our defense against the Russians. What a great leader...not.
    https://www.thenational.ae/world/tu...th-us-f-16-in-defiance-of-washington-1.942679

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Lol. What president has gotten anything from NK?

Trump has done more than most.

F16’s look. Let me tell you something. When we sell our jets to other countries, they might look the same on the outside, but I promise you they are not the same on the inside.

Inside story here, I worked on F15’s that we’re headed (sold) to Saudi. We took the radar and advanced targeting system out.

Turkey basically has shells. None of the advanced stuff.

Also, other notes. The F-22 is superior as well as the 35. While I was stationed in Nellis, we step up a number of combat scenarios. Often, a single F22 could wipe out your typical sortie grouping of 16’s and 15’s before the radars in these older jets even saw them.

For dog fights, the 22’s has to not use their radar and let the 15’s engage 1st. The range was that much better.

Plus, we have the AWAX.

shane0911 and LSUTiga like this.
  5. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

First off no other president has claimed to have a great relationship with NK. Trump has so over promised and under delivered on NK. In fact Trump faces the absolute embarrassment of being rejected in his last request for a meeting. second I understand the F16s aren’t our front like aircraft but if you read the article Turkey was specifically asked not to do this and again Trump was laughed at to his face. Erdogan even returned Trumps “very nice” letter during his visit to Washington. Another in your face insult no other president has suffered since WWII.

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Well. It seems you just want to be mad to be mad. As I said, those jets were sold. They aren’t ours to command more are they equivalent.

shane0911 likes this.
  7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Soo many positives to be proud of and you choose misery.

shane0911 likes this.
  8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

having trouble with north korea isnt a sign of incompetence.

9. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Oh come on he invited trouble. He made offers to meet without preconditions that no one else was stupid enough to make. Then made claims of success that had no foundation. Finally after being Kim’s fool he was cast aside with contempt. That’s incompetent.

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Dear Facebook.

shane0911 likes this.