Specifically, What do you like or dislike about Trump?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by onceanlsufan, Oct 17, 2019.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Let's see, +1300. -800 still up !

2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

How on Earth are you able to carry on? You are one bent up human, get some midol man!

tirk likes this.
  3. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

Well, he is correct from his perspective anyway. lol

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

We are all correct from our own perspective.

Frogleg and APPTiger like this.
  5. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

When someone perseverates on an issue, it loses its strength.

APPTiger likes this.
  6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

BING BING BING BING BING! We have our word of the day. I thought you had misspelled persevere but I looked it up.

per·sev·er·ate
    /pərˈsevəˌrāt/
    Learn to pronounce
    verb
    PSYCHOLOGY
    3rd person present: perseverates
    1. repeat or prolong an action, thought, or utterance after the stimulus that prompted it has ceased.
      "they perseverate under stress"

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

shane0911 and Frogleg like this.
  7. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

Yes but some of our perspectives are clouded due to recto-cranial inversion syndrome, TDS or a combination of both.....

Excellent!

shane0911 and Frogleg like this.
  8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

You are a fool just an unbelievable fool! I just hope one day you wake up and understand what the dems are trying to do to this country and how much Trump is trying to stop them.

I doubt you ever will, sad.

onceanlsufan and shane0911 like this.
  9. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Had to dig deep to find this thread. So in the last day Trump has done 3 things I highly approve of. First he’s talking against FISA and the renewal being push by the democrats. This was a questionable law when passed after 9/11 and since has been totally abused mainly by the FBI and CIA. It needs to die now. I hope he vetoes it if it somehow passes.
    The second thing is pushing up the pullout of Afghanistan. We did the right thing after 9/11 by going in and kicking ass. However we should have left right after with a warning that it the Taliban help any more terrorists we’d come back and kick them harder. Unfortunately W got caught because they allow OBL to escape then we got into nation building. Should have learned from Vietnam and the Russians experience in Afghanistan. Oh well
    Finally he’s not letting the ChiComs get off easy for their actions. This includes Hong Kong, the Wuhan virus, Huwai ad infinitum. There’s a balance needed and for too long US administrations have let them take advantage. Billy Clinton is the worst offender IMO
    So after you all have recovered from your heart attacks, don’t worry I still despise the MF. He’s the worst president in history who like a stopped clock is correct every once in a while. :cool:

shane0911, Bengal B and GiantDuckFan like this.
  10. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

Trump has done a lot of good things lately, .... and a few not so good things.

He kept a positive attitude throughout this whole pandemic bullshit.
    He is pushing for the nation to get back to living
    He continues to throw it back in the MSM’s face.
    He is not going to to let Nancy Drew and Hardy Boy get away with taking advantage this crisis to move the ball left.
    He still doesn’t give a shit about what you think about him.

OTOH ... he had no choice but to listen to a bunch of people who knew no more than he did, and take their advice on this whole shut down crap, .... but he seems to be through with that.
    He should have declared Marshall Law in NY and wrestled away the control from the brain dead, agenda driven Demodumbasses that run the place. He could have saved a lot of lives by simply preventing Cuomo from allowing COVID19 patients to be accepted in Nursing Homes.

As it is though .... he is a lock for 2020. By then Biden, bless his heart, won’t even remember he is running.

shane0911 and Bengal B like this.