Specifically, What do you like or dislike about Trump?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by onceanlsufan, Oct 17, 2019.

1. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

Apparently you were wrong. That horse was never even in the barn.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  2. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

APPTiger likes this.
  3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

This is it this is the big one Trump been exposed he's done now it's all over adios Orange Man Biden in Trump out. Hallelujah happy days are here again!

Last edited: Jul 2, 2020
    onceanlsufan likes this.
  4. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

FIFY
    Hallelujah higher taxes, less jobs, more on welfare, higher crime, more illegal aliens, even more levels of corrupt government, sweet deals for family members, payola, illegal spying on citizens, using the IRS against political opponents, skyrocketing health care costs, exporting of cash and jobs are here again!

5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

6. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

7. kcal

kcal Founding Member

“Trump's relationship with the nation's military community has been frequently strained. But just four months before the November election, reports that he either ignored, or was unaware of, a Russian plot to kill US troops could intensify the tension and create new political risks.”

8. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

So you don’t believe what Kayleigh said when she later admitted he’d been briefed in the same article?Even if there was uncertainty shouldn’t he have demanded more information, condemned it and told Putin to back off? All he has done is ignore and dismiss the issue. If you had learned this when Obama was president what would your reaction have been?

9. kcal

kcal Founding Member

whataboutism doesn’t work with me....

it’s not about Obama it’s about accuracy. I took that directly from the article you posted.... the article itself contradicts your statement.

at this time the info remains the same: a career cia official chose not to brief trump due to concern over accuracy of the report. If proven otherwise we will respond appropriately. Until then I choose not to believe the NYT article written by those who were willingly a part of the media deception surrounding the mueller report.

do you read the entire articles or just the headlines? In the age of trump, one often has to drill down in the content to get to the substance

10. kcal

kcal Founding Member

to add to my point regarding media bias and the NYT, here’s a tweet from the NYT regarding Mt Rushmore and a great response. why do you think the media deliberately distort and vouch their intent so?

evidently since trump is going there to celebrate the 4th, Mt Rushmore should be canceled:

[​IMG]

Jesse Kelly
    @JesseKellyDC

FUN FACT: The Lakota were from the Minnesota region. They didn’t move into the Dakotas until the 1700s. When they did move, they pushed out the weaker tribes who were already there. History is fun. I’m glad I know it. And not just the “acceptable” parts.

[​IMG]

The New York Times
    @nytimes
    Mount Rushmore was built on land that belonged to the Lakota tribe and sculpted by a man who had strong bonds with the Ku Klux Klan. It features the faces of 2 U.S. presidents who were slaveholders. https://nyti.ms/2YQJbgs