Specifically, What do you like or dislike about Trump?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by onceanlsufan, Oct 17, 2019.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Hannibal_Lecter_in_Silence_of_the_Lambs.jpg
    Tell about the lambs Winston

2. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

You can't even answer his question. All you can do is post meme's. Answer his question...be a man. At least act like one. When someone asks you a legitimate question and you post another meme you look like a petulant first grader who says "I know you are but what am I?"

Perple likes this.
  3. kcal

kcal Founding Member

..... nc is back....

i'm glad.... it was getting a bit state around here....

Tiger in NC likes this.
  4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

You asking me to ask a reasonable question or I to have a reasonable conversation with an unreasonable person? Winston hates Trump we all know that. So I am supposed to think he will change his mind? Been reading Winstons post for years there is no changing his mind. Winston is a poser. He tries to pass himself off as a reasonable centrist or a little right of center and he is neither. You asking me to debate the un-debateable. Trump was not briefed about the Russia thing yet he continues to say he was even though the people who are charged with bringing this to his attention says they didn't.

You can waste your time although I trust you agree with him.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2020
    Perple likes this.
  5. Tiger in NC

:D;)

6. Tiger in NC

Say what you want about his opinions but Winston is anything but a unreasonable person. In fact, I have found him and @kcal to be my most worthy sparring partners when we are in normal times. You just like calling him that because you think it will excuse you from having to answer his very direct question: if you had learned that Obama ignored intel about possible bounties placed on our troops by the Russians would you react the same? would you be this dismissive? Your snide reply did not include an answer to that question. We are waiting.

Winston embraces many of Trump's policy positions. Hard to say he hates the man. The truth is that you say that Winston hates Trump because he doesn't embrace each and every tweet, statement or policy position. You are accusing him of hate when it reality he is behaving like a patriot should by questioning the actions of government. That's called accountability and it has been a hallmark of our democracy. It also shows that you will swallow any pill Trump throws down your throat as long as he tells you it's good for you....just trust him.

See what I mean? You are just furthering my point.

While I agree that you would likely be outmatched in a straight up debate about the issues that is not what I am asking you to do: I am asking you to answer his question. Or, another novel idea....you could try and tell Winston why ignoring this intel was a good policy position and how we are safer because of it. Your choice.

After reading this sentence I am, at least, more understanding of your love of Trump. The two of you speak and write on about the same grade level. Do you realize that even Trump has contradicted this statement? He is now saying it is all a hoax...that it never even happened.

Winston1 likes this.
  7. Perple

Perple Founding Member

Do these Liberals even know that the Wharton Business school is an Ivy League school & part of the University of Pennsylvania? Looks like thay have no fricking clue.

President Donald J. Trump
    Warren Buffett
    Elon Musk

All graduated from the Wharton School of Business, off the top of my head.

unclenick likes this.
  8. Perple

Perple Founding Member

What do I like about Trump? Well, here's one more thing:

Today 7-2-20

The U.S. economy added 4.8 million jobs in the month of June, and the unemployment rate dropped from 13.3 percent to 11.1 percent. We knew that as lockdowns lifted and businesses reopened their doors, employers would bring back laid-off workers. Economists expected a little under 3 million.

unclenick and LSUpride123 like this.
  9. Tiger in NC

I don't think anyone is questioning that Trump got a good education. Obama did too.

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Amazing what he is able to do fighting a two front war.

Perple likes this.