Spillin' my guts

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by gonzo tiger, Sep 16, 2006.

1. gonzo tiger

gonzo tiger Freshman

I rarely blame the refs, but i am so pissed... I can name 5 calls that were clearly f'd up so badly that the definitely impacted the game:

1. we get called on PI that there was no way in hell the AU receiver could catch the ball
    2. they get PI waived off on a play where CLEARLY their guy tackles our guy b4 the ball is tipped
    3. we get a critical first down where Hester makes 2 steps, CLEARLY before havin the ball stripped away-- called incomplete
    4. they get a completion where we CLEARLY knock the ball out of his hands b4 he makes a 'football move'
    5. phantom hold on a guy that has a ****ing cast on his right hand, which would have been a huge first down

*** numerous out of bound hits that should have been personal fouls

All that being said... we should have been throwing the ball more the whole game. Throw to set up the run, with this group of tigers, DAMNIT:angryfire :angry: :angryfire :angry:

2. MFn G I M P

MFn G I M P Founding Member

I know that is a rule where if the ball isn't catchable that there is no PI but that is one of the stupidest things i've ever known. I don't care if the ball is thrown 300 yards over some guys head if the defender knocks him around it's still PI and should be illegal. Now granted it shouldn't have been called due to that being a rule but come on you really shouldn't complain about that one. The others are all horrible horrible calls by the refs.