Sports Center: All Access LSU

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by MikeDTiger, May 7, 2008.

1. MikeDTiger

MikeDTiger Geaux Tigers!!!

ESPN’s Sports Center (on right now) will have a segment on LSU football coming on before 6 this evening. It may be replayed tonight at 10, and they will likely have a video available later too…

2. jreed999

jreed999 Founding Member

Great piece on LSU football. Think we've seen a lot of that footage before, no?

Charles Scott mentioned the "disease" that creeps in on this team. Every day people are telling them how great they are for winning last year. It's gotta be tough for them to keep their heads grounded, but I trust Coach Miles to get that job done.

He should keep asking them "Did we win a championship, or are we winning championships?"

Also, for all the Herbstreit haters, yet again he praised LSU in all kinds of ways:

He Praised Miles for cutting RP and letting players know that they have to do things the right way, no matter who you are. He also said that even though Jarrett Lee hasn't taken a snap yet, he's surrounded by so much talent that LSU has a pretty good shot at making it "to the SEC Championship again this year, and if the team gels, maybe even the BCS CG."

1 person likes this.
  3. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

4. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

thanks! i was unable to watch cause i needed to keep my tv on the local stations. dodging tornados here again tonight.

i liked the part "each player has the responsibility to improve".

5. jgordey3

jgordey3 Founding Member

that must get old right

6. MikeDTiger

MikeDTiger Geaux Tigers!!!

I didn’t realize that the online video from 2 weeks ago was what Sports Center was finally getting around to showing. Here’s the complete version that Sports Center showed tonight:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOSYXNtd_w4&fmt=18

FYI - Youtube has a new option. When a video is playing, sometimes there is an option to click on watch in high quality. It looks like you can open a video directly in high quality mode by simply adding this to the end of the normal link --> &fmt=18

With the newly uploaded video above it doesn’t seem to work or at least I can’t really tell the difference, but on this it’s pretty dramatic:

Original: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVV1fIYsw_o

With &fmt=18: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVV1fIYsw_o&fmt=18

Anyway &fmt=18 looks promising…

7. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

They already showed it weeks ago but this week is All-Access with certain colleges. I guess they were too lazy to go to one more college.

8. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

Stay safe, Okie. We dodged the bullet tonight here. Our county was under a tornado warning, but it was about 20 miles to the north of our house.

9. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

the tornados here were about 15-20 miles west, northwest. went right through a good friends area but i think they are ok.

10. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

I know you get twisters all the time in Oklahoma, but we've had more tornado warnings in the past two months than we've had in the entire 11 years I've lived in North Texas. It's been a wild spring--started with two episodes of snow the first week in March and since then, we've had at least one round of severe storms a week.