Sports Illustrated quick article on THE call...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by soupertiger, Nov 7, 2009.

1. DRC

DRC TigerNator

I was in a private skybox for the game with over 20 bama fans. I was the only LSU fan there. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM said it was a pick. There were a couple arguments made about that "divot" being made before PP actually had possession but all agreed it was a pick. The bama fans on boards may be saying otherwise but the honest ones can not deny the evidence.

2. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

I seldom watch a game Bama plays that I feel a lousy call wasn't made. You just hope your team is good enough to win and go on. I assume that's how most of us feel on sat.

I'm still ticked off with the spotting of the ball that cost us a safety. It sure looked like it hit the players leg on the five. At the time that was huge for us. Why wasn't that worth the time to get the spot correct? If it helps hearing from a Bama fan I thought the catch was made, had Scott and Jefferson still been in the game, that's when I would have been sweating bullets.
    From my personal perspective losing players hurts the worse and you always wonder what if. It seem like every 3rd and short Scott kept moving the pile I didn't see that afterward. That was a big deal!