Spring Football Update??

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by DaNutria, Mar 24, 2005.

1. Mystikalilusion

Mystikalilusion Founding Member

I like some of what they write. Some writers are way closer to the mark than others.

Sporting News is the worst for me. They try to be so edgy, all their opinions suck. See Auburn preseason no. 1 two years ago with that killer schedule.

2. edyel

edyel edyel

I personally like that Coach Miles is doing just the opposite of coach Myers in Fla. Every day is a grandstand for the Fla. coach and team and they are setting themselves up for some huge expectations. I think Coach Miles knows what is expected of this football team but also knows what real talent is there. He knows he does not have to sell the Tiger Football team to anyone and his first priority is to once again "wake the sleeping giant". If Coach Miles believes that not giving a full report on every player or play in spring practice is best then I accept that. On the other hand I know we as fans want to have all the information about the roster and depth chart,who looks good ,etc. I have a good feeling about Coach Miles. I truly believe he is going to be a great coach for LSU football and I will support any decision he makes as far as information to the general public regarding the spring practices. When I look at the resumes of all the coaches on LSU's football staff and look at the returning players I can only say, WOW! This team is in good hands. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: