Spring Game

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUDad, Apr 5, 2014.

1. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

This was in 2011.

2. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

I made my second Spring game this week. I was at the Rice game today. Former Houston Oilers QB Dan Pastorini was there. Nolan Ryan's son Reid Ryan was one of the guest coaches. Before the game I got time to talk with former LSU DC, Phil Bennett.

I leave this one right here for a later date.......when the info is released.

3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Your point?

4. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

Oh, see where you were going with that one. Sorry, been a long day.

5. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

In case you haven't been around for that long I am not a fan of >8 but <10 as you can tell I will not even mention his name or his number. I'd just as soon find the SOB that recruited him and kick his ass as well. The inability of that staff to see that they had so much more talent riding the pine than to subject us to the torture that was watching that fool is inexcusable. Spare me the coach speak, the time, the cliche's because it won't matter. He sucked ass and who knows what could have been had someone pumped the shunt on Les's head. I trust that Cam won't make such an egregious error in judgement but I'm not sold that the idiot with the water on his brain won't flat out pull rank and fuck it all up.

gyver and dudley like this.
  6. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

7. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

Congrats to the Tigers on the big Baseball win today.....

Speaking of Spring games, Wisconsin has its Spring game on today with the Big 10 Network (650 with my At&T U-verse). Starts at 3 pm. An early look at LSU first game for this season.

8. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

Well, the qb's have all spring and summer to keep developing and hopefully one of them jumps up and takes the reigns. All three of them are still very young and have the ability to improve a lot.

I don't think we should be writing any of them off just yet. I'm expecting Cam to work wonders with them.

gyver and LSUDad like this.
  9. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

I agree, if most would read Cams resume, we are in great shape, three QB's that are fighting for the job. Too many teams are starting new QB's this year, we a far from alone. But on the plus side, none of those teams, have a Cam Cameron.

10. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

We've had this discussion many times in the past and I have to agree with Red even though it seems most coaches with a solid starting qb seldom play the backup.

I've never understood that myself as it doesn't seem to make sense. I would have loved to see Jennings play more last year and thrown more passes.

TigerTap likes this.