Spring Game

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TBTrumpet, Apr 6, 2019.

1. kcal

kcal Founding Member

O is winning me over from the perspective of addressing the Ensminger oc experiment. Joe Brady will update this offense. It’s not about Steve being old as much as his offense is as old as he is.

if we could just hire a competent dline coach and end the meatball run.....

furduknfish likes this.
  2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

It's the story,
    of a man named Brady.

Seriously I don't think he will be here past next year if he isn't the OC in name as well as in fact by 2020. Even then he may be on the fast track to the NFL in the mold of Sean McVey and Kliff Kingsbury.

LSUTiga likes this.
  3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Never said we lacked talent in the past simply saying O is doing his job well in recruiting now especially at QB which compared to Miles is light years ahead.

4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Dont agree at all with your opinion of E. Brady is in a no lose position and unfortunately will probably get credit especially here for an improved offense next year not because he had a lot to do with it but he gets a much more improved and deeper offense, talk about falling into a bed of roses. He will get a deeper more experienced OL, 2 really good experienced QB's, a deep and talented WR's group, a much much better set of RB's and finally will have more than 1 TE. I will credit E for a better or worse offense next year he IS the OC not Brady.

Brady has been on campus for what 2 months and already he is the Messiah. What has he proved to you guys here? What has he done? Answer is he hasn't done squat yet. He may be great but I want to see what he can do not what I or everyone thinks he can do.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2019
  5. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Oeaux is killing it, they need to give credit where due.

Compared to Miles, in regard to QB, I’d say they’re much the same, so far. Miles’ best QB was a transfer, like Oeaux’s. Looks like Oeaux may pull ahead though, if Brennan is coming along as we’re hearing.

6. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

Spoiler alert, we already know you will have more excuses lined up. Its like a drinking game.

[​IMG]

LSUTiga likes this.
  7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

O doesn’t have a single QB close to doing anything of note.

Perple likes this.
  8. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

lol

You don’t think JB has a lot of upside?

9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Not only is your glass half full you don't appear to even have a glass. If you can't see what a steal and how good Burrow is, how much Brennan has improved and the 2 QB's that are coming in next year as the same as Miles your glass cabinet has no glasses in it.

10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

You know squat maybe less than squat in fact you are squatless if there is such a word.
    images-31.jpeg